chapter 19

Lauren pov
It's been about 15 minutes since I woke up. I have to admit it's the best morning I have had so far. Camila was snuggled up on my chest her, one of her hand holding on to my shirt and the other hand had her thumb securely in her mouth and she was softly sucking on it. I really need to buy some things for her like pacifiers, bottles, of course some toys and maybe some bath toys as well. My mom and dad give me enough money to spend and I am glad that I can use it on my baby. The only reason I haven't taken her thumb out is because I didn't wanna wake her. Her peaceful expression and calm eyes, how her nose will twitch every time she takes in a breath and her slow bobbing of her thumb. Flames has somehow made his way into my bed and he was resting abave Camila's head, I looked at the clock and it said 7 30, just about time to wake her up. Cause my mom will be here in around 10 minutes to check on me. Although it did hurt me to wake her up, but I really wanted hey to eat something and definitely change that wet pull up. " Camila, baby it's time to wake up " I softly said to her moving some of her hair away from her face most of it had come out of the braid that I had done last night. " Hmm lo ? " She groggily said to me moving her thumb out of her mouth and looking up at me.  " Hey baby. Good morning " I said to her with a smile kissing her nose softly and making her giggle a little, her hand reached out and bought flames close to her pulling him to her chest " did you sleep well my love ? " I asked her moving my hand to pat her bottom softly my hand coming with her wet pull up. Yep it definitely needed a chance that was for sure " yea Lolo slept good " she said softly and letting out a cute yawn. " Shall we get changed baby and then have some yummy breakfast ?" I said my hand patting her pull up, making her blush hard and hide her face in my chest. " Hey what happened to my princess since when is she so shy " I said softly with a light chuckle and rubbed her back softly letting her head rest on my chest for a few seconds and kissed her hair, she mumbled something resembling to ' it's embarrassing ' into my chest causing me to chuckle at her " baby it's just you and me, there is nothing to be embarrassed about" I said to her. " Kay, change Lolo ? " She looked up at me and I smiled softly at her moving up and sitting on the bed with my legs hanging down. " Up we go " I said pulling her on my hip and moving towards my washroom considering it will be a little more private and comfortable. "Do you wanna help me love " I noticed that Camila didn't seem to be verbal in the morning. Probably still half asleep. Only for her to shake her head and point at me, her thumb making its way towards her mouth again " ah ah no baby it's yucky" I said softly grabbing her hand before it could make it's way into her mouth.

Camila pov
Lolo was helping me change into undies, I had a accident last night but I wore pull ups, but big girls are not supposed to have accidents that's what my last mommy told me. But I am a big girl I don't wanna have them anymore. Lolo layed me on a soft towel on her bathroom, I bought my thumb to suck on it. But Lolo grabbed my hand before it could make my mouth, but I wanna suck on it. I left my Paci at my house. It caused me to whimper, I wanted to cry I felt my bottom lip wobble and I looked at Lolo with teary eyes. " Oh baby there is no need for tears. Your thumb is yucky sweetie that's why you can't suck on it " she explained and I sniffled a few times but didn't cry. I can have Paci when I get back home. " That's my big girl " I heard Lolo say to me and she began to change me into pink undies. " Nu bwig girl " I mumbled and fiddled with the hem of my shirt. " Hmm. Who said that baby ? Of course you are my big girl " Lolo said as she finished changing me into my undies and pulling the shorts up on me " Old mommy swaid bwig girls nu have acciwdents" I said hesitantly and made grabby hands for Lolo to pick me up, which she did and I immediately hid my fact into her neck and held on to her shirt. " Well your previous mommy was wrong love. You are my big girl " Lolo said softly kissing the back of my head. I am a big girl, I am lolo's big girl. That's more than enough for me

Sorry for the late update. I had some stuff going on. But updates should be more frequent now.
Thank you for everyone who has read my book and voted
Please vote and comment !
Alex