chapter 7

Camila Pov
Ma-lolo changed my pull up and put me in a new diaper. I had bought diapers long ago but it was too much of a fuss to change them every time. So I stuck with pull ups. It felt safe and warm in lolo's arms. After Lauren changed me. I held up my arms making grabby hands toward her. I wanna be held. " Alright my baby, Lolo will hold you " she soflty said to me the way she called me ' my baby ' made me so happy. I snuggled closer to her. Hiding my face into her neck and smelling in her sweet vanilla sent. I don't know how mommy's always smell so nice and mommy's arms are always so warm and safe. " Lolo ?" I ask her quietly. There has been a question in my mind I wanted to ask her. " Yes my love ?" She replied. Looking down at me with her big green eyes. " Does this mean I call you mama ? " I ask hiding my face into her neck " of course baby, You can call me anything you want. Even a monster" she said chucking at the last part. A small giggle left my lips and I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck. " My mama " I said. Lolo was mine my mama " yes baby your mama " mommy said back making me smile big and hug her tight. " Alright baby, what about some dinner?" I nodded my head eagerly. I want good !!. " Mama food " I said moving in her arms I want food. Yummy food.

Lauren POV
She got so excited at the mention of food it was adorable. " Alright calm down baby, I don't want to drop you " I state calmly. Bouncing her a little in my arms. She was tiny. It was not much of trouble to carry her. She stops squirming and lays her head on my shoulder. Ease her down on the couch. Covering her with a blanket. " Lay down for me baby " I softly say to her kissing her forehead softly and moving to the kitchen. I look around and settle on chicken soup it was fairly simple and light. I quickly cut up the ingredients and out them on the pot with a chicken breast and let it boil. I went to the kitchen to see Camila laying down on her side, a stuff dragon in her arms and she was holding on to him tightly. " Who might this be baby ?" I ask soflty sitting down beside her head " Mr. flames " she replies to, raising him up and making him look at me " it's nice to meet you Mr. flames " I said to the stuff dragon and pretended to shake his hand. " He bes' friwnd" I nodded my head and smiled at her. " I am sure he is a very good friend right ?" I asked again happy to make my baby smile. " Mhhh hmmmm " she replies happily. " What about some dinner now love. Do you like chicken soup?" I ask her she sits up on the couch and gives me a big smile " sou' !!" She says excitedly. I will take that as a yes to liking chicken soup. " Let's go " I said to her. Holding on to her hand as we both enter the kitchen " sit on your seat like a good girl. Mama will get your dinner " she nods her head vigorous and sits down. " Good girl " I softly praise her. Taking out 2 bowls and dividing soup in them. I decided on letting Camila eat on her own after the soup had cooled down a bit. She seems to be eager to make me show that she can be a 'big girl '

Things are getting on.
Tell me your views
Love
Alex