A Conspiracy

It was just another day in the scrap yard when Bumblebee got a call from Optimus Prime.

"What is it Optimus?" Asked Bumblebee.

"There is trouble at the hospital on Cybertron patients have been dying at an alarming rate and the Counsel will not look into it and we suspect one of the medics may be responsible." Optimus explained.

"So you think one of the medics is killing patients?" Bumblebee said in shock. "Which one?"

"That we do not know and can not jump to conclusions with out proof but it could be anyone of them." Optimus told him. "So I want you and Ratchet to go find out who is doing this."

"We won't let you down." Bumblebee replied and saw the rest of the team listening in. "Strongarm your in charge till I get back."

"I won't let you down Sir." Strongarm answered him. But Sideswipe didn't look happy.

"Ratchet will have a ship ready and waiting for you." Optimus said to Bumblebee.

"I'll ground bridge to the location and meet him there then we'll go straight to Cybertron." Bumblebee told him then the two said goodbye and the call ended. And Bumblebee went through the ground bridge where he found Ratchet waiting for him and they boarded the ship and went to Cybertron.
_                                                     

After arriving on Cybertron they went to the hospital to see what they were dealing with and to meet all the staff and figure out which of them were killing patients.

The hospital was a good sized building it had twelve stories and several rooms and hallways on each one. And several medics were working there.

The first two they met were Red Alert and First Aid who both Ratchet and Bumblebee knew from the war and were good friends of theirs so these two could be counted out. And the two Autobots happily showed Bumblebee and Ratchet around.

First they introduced them to the Psychiatrist Rung and some other medics named Ambulong and Flatline. Then they all heard yelling coming from one of the hallways.

"You slacker how dare you leave the hospital when you have a job to do!" They heard someone yelling at the top of their voice box.

"But you see the thing is.." Another voice started to say but was cut off by the other still yelling at them.

"Your a sorry excuse for a Doctor and I'll have your medical license for this!" Said the angry voice.

"Actually he just punched out you see his shift just ended so he's going home for the day." They heard Rung tell the bot who had been yelling.

"Oh OK but be here bright and early tomorrow or I'll make you regret it!" Screamed the other bot who they saw storm off.

"Wait a second." Said Bumblebee who suddenly recognized the bot who had just been yelled at. "Knock Out I was wondering what happened to you after the war."

"Oh hi Bumblebee, Ratchet I got a job working here at the hospital I want to make up for all the time I spent as a Con." Knock Out explained.

"So what was all that about just now?" Asked Bumblebee. "That other bot seemed kind of harsh."

"That was Pharma he hates Decepticons with a passion and since Knock Out used to be a Con he's super hard on him all the time and can get down right verbally abusive with him sometimes." Red Alert explained. "Even though we've all told Pharma Knock Out's changed for the better."

"There just no pleasing that mech." Knock Out told them. "And I thought Megatron and Starscream were scary." He added before transforming and driving home.