24 - Fistful Of Tears

( Nylah (Left)  and Noella (Right) : Six months old  in MM) 

Chris

"Are you serious Alex?" Vivian nearly yelled into the phone, i held the twins as she paced around the living room. She told me to bring them down here but as you could see she's quite occupied on the phone. 

"V-" i started, 

"Your serious, you saw Jake rape Loren?!" she cut me off, i huffed as the twins literally tried to pull my cheek off as they giggled. They about heavy as hell now, they just turn six months and they solid and always on the go, they probably can't walk but they can crawl.

I don't want them to walk yet, i'm not ready for the chasing. And it's two? Shit. 

"If Jake so happened to rape Loren why in the hell she sneak out? Wouldn't she press charges? Alex i doubt it if he raped her, Loren is a lying b--" 

"Vivian!" i groaned, Nylah just nearly poked my eye in, and that shit hurt. Noella laughed before pressing her lips near my eye. 

"Aye, you gon heal daddy?" i said she looked at me and giggled. They still don't talk (They occasionally say Hi) . Let me rephrase that, they don't speak English. Sometimes i think they be cussing me out and i don't be knowing. 

"One second Alex," Vivian stated, before coming up to me and the girls, she smiled at them as they reach for her. 

"Stay with daddy." she said, she smiled faintly at me and kissed my lips. "Your better now." 

I smirked, "My lips weren't the problem but i take the free kiss." 

"Of course you will." she kissed me again before messing with Nylah and Noella who screamed playfully at her. 

"Put them on the floor, they can crawl you know?" she pointed out before going back to the phone, Whatever happened with Alex, she crying and mad as hell. When Vivian walked out of living room leaving me and the girls who found their way to the floor and crawled to some toys i laid out on the couch as they screamed at each other. 

i'mma have grey hair before they turn two. 

"Exactly! She lied to her own damn brother saying i aborted his kid four years ago! What kind of shit is that? Ella es una mentira culo amplio, pensé que era amigos pero no me gusta cuando una mentira perra en mí!" 

I look up in and peeped in the kitchen to see her gesturing as if somebody was in there with her. I don't even know what the fuck she just said but i know it wasn't pretty. Taking my phone of the pocket of my sweats i opened the camera app and decided to take pictures of the twins and put it on instagram, even though they were in the house. Vivian dress them up as if they're going somewhere. 

And she always got them matching. 

I try to tell her just because they're twins they don't have to dress alike but she claims that when they get older she wont be able to do it anymore. "Nylah and Noella," i sang, they look up, they knew their name since they were at least three months. 

"Y'all wanna see grandma?" i asked, they just stared at me so i took that as a yes. I haven't seen my mom is a minute. 

Two days. 

I'm a mama's boy, i can't be away from her for too long. I stood up and told Vivian i was taking the girls to my moms with me, of course she was about to go with me but i told her she needed to handle her friend who sounded like she was the verge of death on the phone.