Mike° jealousy

-

You sat at the desk that was provided to you, staring down her as she and mike talked and giggled.

Eleven.

She stole him from you, and you hated the fact that he didn't pay any attention to you, he didn't even know you were at the party table in his basement when she was there.

You just wanted to dig up your own hole jump in it and bury yourself. You felt like you wanted to cry.

He started to treat you like one of the boys, WAY before el he treated you like a princess and a best friend, now he just treated you like your a trash can on the side of the road.

-

It was lunch, and he still wasn't paying atttention.

Sighing to yourself you scribbled on your paper, feeling so emotional a small tear fell out of your eye.

Hoping no one saw, someone did, Lucas.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" He asked placing a hand on your shoulder. "Yea- Yea I'm Fine." You said as another tear found it's way out. 

You quickly wiped them away, "are you sure?" He asked again, trying to make sure his friend was okay.

Trying to look though you nodded, turning it into a no. "No, no I'm not." Your voice cracked. Dustin scooted over to you, and pulled you into a hug.

Eleven like at you and furrowed her eyebrows, Mike also looked.

Max felt bad. . really bad she knew what was wrong. You told her everything and anything.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." You sniffled quickly standing up and running to the bathroom.

"I'll be back" max said standing up and running after you.

Standing in the mirror staring at yourself  more tears just kept coming. "Y/n are you okay?" You turned your head and looked away. "Go away please." Max shook her head. "No you're my best friend, and I want to know what's wrong."

You sighed looking at her.

"Am I that ugly, I feel like I'm not good enough for him! Do I have to get skinnier? Cut my hair, wear black eyeshadow around my eyes- y/n no you don't have to do  anything for the douche if he doesn't see you for who you are then that's his fault!"

You sighed.

"Okay, I'm just jealous, and I should move on."

You said smiling.

"That's my girl."

-

sorry for mistakes
You can request but y/n only