Finn° flowers

-

the sun so bright, that he could see you roaming around. a big smile on you face, as your fingertips lightly touch the petals.

-

you dress flowing with the wind. this is what you wanted.

-

you turned your head and smiled at finn. him taking pictures of you, as you roam around the grass, filled with beautiful roses and other beautiful pieces of nature.

she's so beautiful.

you were diagnosed with breast cancer. the doctors gave you this medicine that only could keep you alive for 3 hours. and the last thing you wanted was to see all of the beautiful flowers and the sun shinning against them.

-

walking towards finn you sat down on him, as he played with your smooth soft hair, that made him feel like he was floating everyday.

-

as a tear slipped out of his eye, you wiped it away as you smiled at him.

kissing his lips one last time, before you closed your eyes taking a long rest. This is what you wanted, and he knew that.

-

finn knew that you wanted him, not to be crying every night, or to be doing any devastating thing for that matter. he knew that you wanted him to go and still live his nice life, and find someone that he cares about, as much as he cares about you.

-

sitting there, the tears fell out as he held your hand, softly rubbing your hair, as he whimpered and sobbed.

-

the truth was he couldn't find anyone, who he would love, as much as he loves you. and he knew that.

the flower in his hand, all of the petals were gone. There was nothing, but the sun shinning up high as it landed  on you.

-

all of the petals were gone. and so where you.

-
depression