Mike° promise

-

-

you have been trying to stop but you couldnt, for as long this was your happy place, the only way you could stay calm, this was your special place.

-

you where currently in your room gently marking your once beautiful, clear skin with awful, painful red lines as red ooze was dripping off of your wrist.

-

you didn't start, because you where mostly shy or depressed, it only started because of an accident.

back at your old home, for some reason you where playing with a homemade knife and you accidentally cut yourself, and that introduced you too a whole new way to release your anger.

-

so, here you are in your room doing it again, because your mother pissed you off more than how much she already pisses you off.

you forgot that mike was coming over for a hang out with you today.

-

you where so dead in concentration that mike was standing in your doorway with tears in his eyes "y/n?" his voice was just above a whisper that you barely heard it. unfortunately for you, you did hear him which caused your head to snap up.

-

"mike.." you muttered with complete sadness. mike makes his way to you, gently grabbing the razor tossing it across your room. "-why?, what are you doing, are you sad or..... what is it y/n?" he asked suddenly out of breath.

-

you shook your head " i'm just,..angry, it helps release my anger." he takes in sharp breaths while staring into your eyes. he grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug

-

"no more, please, from now on...if your angry, just tell me, that's why I'm here for you that's why I'm your boyfriend, ok?" you hugged him back tightly shutting your eyes "ok " you reply.

"i need you to tell me.. i don't want to lose the person i love."  you sighed and nodded resting your head on his chest as he placed a soft kiss to your forehead.

"sit down I'm gonna go get the first aid kit." he stood up walking to your closet pulling out the clear white box and sitting it on your bed.

-

after cleaning you up you sat on the bed. mike walked up to you and sat beside you.

"no more self-harm.." mike whispered grabbing your hand in the process.

"promise?"

you squeezed his hand

"i promise."

-
pussay