Mike° join

-
It was your first day at Hawkins middle, and to be honest you really didn't care.

Opening the doors to the school eyes immediately going on you.

"What no one get walk through the doors without minding their business!?" You yelled everyone turning away from you.

Except for four boys. Who kept staring at you.

-

Grabbing your schedule you looked and had science for first period.

Walking around you found it and instantly walked inside, trying to head to the empty desk you got called back.

"Uh excuse me you're the new student right?"

You sighed turning back around. "Yes I am"

"Why don't you introduce yourself."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm y/n and I don't like talking to people! Good day"

You sweetly smiled at the kids in the classroom and walked to the back sitting at the empty desk.

Looking around you spotted the same four boys lookin at you.

Staring back at them you caught a glimpse of a kid with black hair and freckles.

Looking down you waited until class was over.

-

It was now lunch and you found a empty lunch table that no one was sitting at.

Sitting down you stared at the living mashed potatoes and half way cooked chicken.
You cringed and pushed the tray away

"Well well we'll, look who we have here. Frog face, midnight, toothless, and zombie boy." A kid said, getting your attention.

You looked over at the kids who were getting picked on, and they looked oddly familiar. The kids in your science class.

He then pushed Mike making you feel kinda mad.

"Welcome to the freak show- Hey!" You interrupted Troy pushing him, hard. Causing him to fall down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said slightly sitting up.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! What the fuck is wrong with you, are you five!?" You yelled catching half of the cafeteria's attention.

You turned to look around

"Hey I'm y/n it's my first day here, it's exciting! How dumb can you be?" You said turning to him, Troy tried to swing a punch at you, only for you to move to the side and him miss. He swung again only for him to miss...again.

You stood there, until you slapped him HARD.

He grabbed his dark red cheek and stared at you in Pure surprise.

"Did you just slap me?"

You raised your brows.

"I did! Weird right?"

You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close.

"Let me let you on a little limb here: you leave the nice boys alone and you leave me and the other victims of your bullying alone or.."

You leaned to his ear whispering.

His face turns from scared to terrified "you crazy bitch!" You pushed him away and waved your hand. "Bye bye now." You put a fake smile on your face as he ran away. You turned to the dudes. "Sorry you guys had to see that." 'Frog face' had a surprised look on his face.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

He stuttered and nodded, scooting over.

"Y- yeah yeah."

You smiled.

"I'm Mike, that's Will, Dustin, and Lucas."

You smiled and waved at all three of them.

"Hi! I hope we can be friends."

"Can you join our party!?" Dustin chocked out.

Will and Lucas looked at mike with begging eyes,

He looked at you and sighed "can you?"

"Sure I'll join."

-

Power rangers + the babysitter =
Imagine