Finn° then - now

-
you and finn have been dating for at least three years and a half.

and here's the difference of the start vs. now

-

~~
you both walked into your bed room. him unbuttoning your shirt you stopped him. "turn around i'm shy."
"what ever you say."
he put his hand up in defeat and turns around.

vs

you were backing a cake, finn walked in and grabbed a water bottle. you stopped him before he walked out "hey look what i can do and placed icing on your stomach. grabbing a butter knife and putting it everywhere.

~~

you both walked up to your front door. sweating like a hippo you thought to yourself.  "somethings gonna happen. i know it! i'm so nervous!!"

vs

finn was on his computer watching videos of cats. until you walked right up to him. with a towel wrapped around you. he looked up and you unfolded it showing everything. "love me!"

~~

you couldn't open up your chapstick. because it was too hard to unwrap so you got finn to unwrap it and open it

vs

you couldn't fin your phone in the morning. you looked averywhere except for the bed. you lifted the shih up and finn right off.

~~

you crawled on top of him. him shirtless and you in a lingerie "i must warn you. i'm an animal in bed.."

vs.

finn walked into you guys shared bedroom. to find you in a baggy huge shirt. "ready for netflix and eat?"

~~

you were wearing pants and sweats for a whole week. finn didn't mind. he just checks here and there. only for scars (self-harm etc) "stopppp i didn't shave YET!"

vs

finn later on the couch watching orange is the new black, waiting for you a leg suddenly spears in front of him. "feel them! i shaved!!"

~~
you both sat at the table for two. "uh i would like a fruit salad, a side of bread and water please."

vs.

"ok may i get ribs with fries on the side- oh and add a burger to that to. also can i get soda please?"
finn stared at you in awe.

-

and finn still loves you. even if you are a fluffy potato.

-

❤️