Chapter 5: The Rescue Plane

June POV

"Rouge! Rouge where are you!" I yell her name over and over again. It's morning day and she hasn't come home yet. Unfortunately I had to leave Eve and the cubs behind. It's too dangerous especially with Scar and his pack around. But then again he was pretty upset when he said that Rouge killed more of his wolves. Maybe she did kill them all.

"Rouge! Rouge!" Where did she go? I try to sniff her out and I get a scent but it's not hers. Like something is dying. I get closer to it and I see something aging in pain. "What the..." as I get closer I see him. "Scar?" He looks up at me with noting but blood coming out of him. He chokes on his own blood leaving him unable to speak. "Go to hell." I walk away from him. I guess now I know why Rouge was taking so long. But why hasn't she came back yet?

I growl in annoyance. I swear if she's dead.... no. I shake my head from those thoughts. She wouldn't die. She can't die. She's proven that time and time again. I'm sure wherever she is right now, she's doing great.

Elsewhere on the island.

Rouge POV

What the actual fuck! How did we get here?! No more importantly... how in the fuck did you and the rest of these brain dead ducks get here in my island?!

I swear this better be worth getting your ass outta here. I growl in annoyance. I see a hold in the wall and seems to be leading to somewhere. I walk over to it. I here Lara speaking to me but I still continue. I sniff around and it smells weird. Not like those guys we killed on the way here to whatever this place is. But I am getting a wife of them.

Lara POV

I watch Rouge walk in and she's going in very carefully. "Just try not to touch the-" she then roars and I see her bolt inside and I head loud bumps inside there. "That's gotta be painful."

As I mange to get through I see it is now day time. Seems like she already mange to get through the vent. Or rather, she ram into it. "Rouge! Rouge where are-" I look to my right and I see her covered in snow. She looks so mad. "Pffft!" I can't help but laugh at her.

Rouge POV

"Really? You think this funny? Just be glad you have those stupid things covering your body. So help me Lara when I get the chance I'm going to Fucking-"

Lara POV

She begins to meow at me furiously and she is mad that I'm laughing at her. I laugh a bit harder and I crouch down. "I'm sorry Rouge." I pet her head and she meows at me with that pouting face. "I'm but we gotta keep moving." I stand up and I look over at the bridge. Seems like that our only way across.

Rouge still on all fours, walks past me and head over to the bridge. I follow her and as we make I see that it's not even connected anymore. The only way across is this small but large structure that is all that remains of a clear path. However we can only go one at a time. "Ok, So do you want-" Rouge runs back. "First..." She looks like she's ready for a jump. Wit jump?! She can't that jump! She'll die! She starts ruining with all the speed she's got and she jumps high and makes on the other side. "Whoa." She makes it and as she was gonna continue to walk some appears. "I got one- Holy shit!" Rouge Juno's in tip of human and she bites down on his neck. She moves back a bit and she tosses him off the bridge. He screams before it went silent. "Damn."

June POV

"Did you find her?!" Eve looks at me waiting for an answer as the tiger cubs get some water. "No. I can't pick up her scent anywhere." "But I don't want to lose older sister!" Eve looks like she's ready to cry. I pull her close to me. "It's ok. She's strong. Stronger than us both. Heck she's the strongest on the island." She looks up at me with her eyes still watery. "R-Really?" I nod and I hold her still. "It'll be ok."

I look to see the little cubs are playing and they look like they got a little bigger over night. We have only been watching them for year, but they still don't look ready enough to off on their own. "Rouge please hurry up."

Sometime later

Lara POV

Alright now I just need to set fire to the fuel so I can get them the signal. I climb down the tower and I look around for Rouge. She didn't want come up and she decided to stick around. "Rouge I'm back!" I call her name. I get a meow or anything. I walk around camp to see if I can find her but I can't. I look at the tent and that is my next guess. "Rouge are-"

I stop talking as I see her on the floor grooming herself. Or shall I say, licking herself. My face starts to heat up seeing her clean her body like that. I cough getting her attention and she looks up at me. "*Meow*" She says something but I can assume she said, "your back."

After her little... cleaning session, I decided to make some tools and a torch. Now I can make it anytime and anywhere. "Alright now lets get started."

Rouge POV

I watch from a far because my instincts are telling me to get back. But whatever it is she's doing, it seems like she'll get ready to leave the island. She sets the mini sun into the water and it creates a trail of little mini suns. "Whoa...!" I say as I watch go. And then, BOOM!!! The whole thing erupted with fire like a volcano would. "Spicy."

After that I look to see something flying in the air. "That's big." I say trying to tell what bird it is. But it doesn't look like one. I don't know what it is. Lara starts jumping and waving her arms. Is this her way of getting its attention? You creatures have weird ways of doing so.

But then my instincts start to kick in again. I look up at the storm. "Oh no..." I look at the faint bird in the sky and I see lightning it the giant bird.  "Run." I start to push Lara away from this place. "We gotta get outta here!" I shove her and she finally listens and we look down at his hill. We gotta slide down. I look back and I see the bird get closer to the ground. "I hate mud."

I start to run down and I don't stop. I look back to see Lara sliding down. Good thing she listens to me. I continue to run but it eventually it led me to start sliding down. "Shit!" I'm now sliding on my back and this feels so disgusting. But then ground starts to shake hard and I feel myself get into the air a little. "What the fuuuuu-"

Lara POV

I look back to see a plane engine rolling down as the plane starts to fly off to somewhere else on the island. But I look back to see Rouge on higher ground. "The hell! How did you get up there?!" I look around and I see tree branch close to her and there no way I can reach it. "Fuck!"

Rouge POV

I look down to see Lara sliding down as I see some thing that was attached to that bird. And it's rolling down chasing Lara. "Just keep moving! I'll find another way to meet you!" She May not understand me but fuck! Wish there was way.

I just hope she'll make it out. After all I did promise it get her off the island. "Fuck this is gonna be a long day."