Chapter 10: Going Home

No One POV

Rouge growls and Lara moans. "Are you sure.. ngh. About this?" Rouge says as she thrusts inside her. "Yes I am! Just do it!" Lara moans failing to lower her voice.

Rouge growls loudly as she cums inside her. She digs her claws into her thighs making Lara gasp in pain and pleasure.

Rouge stays inside her and falls on top of her. "Are you okay?" The Neko asks her. "I'm..." Lara looks away. "Yeah I'm fine."

"I know your lying." Rouge says lifting her head up. "I raised my two sisters and three tiger cubs like they were my own. I can tell and smell you lying." Lara sighs.

"It's just I don't want anyone else dying... because of me." Lara says with a sad voice.

She's had to kill lots of people on this island ever since she and her friends came here. But she wasn't ready when she had to see the death of her friends.to Rouge she knows that Lara lost the old man, her father figure, and the one with glasses.

"I just don't want to lose anymore of the people I love and care for. Even you." Rouge blinks a few times. "Me? You care for an animal you just met?" Lara nods smiling a little. "I know it sounds silly, but in the short time I've spent with you it's really been great." Rouge feels her heart beating fast.

"I guess your a good mate, heh- OW!" Rouge hisses at her when Lara pulled her cheek. "Dick move." Lara giggles feeling proud of herself. "Not so funny now huh?"

Later

Lara takes out many of the Japanese samurai so she can get to Sam and stop Mathias. Because the area is very cold, Rouge and her sisters couldn't join her.

Rouge decided that she must take down the beast that killed her cubs. Even if it means dying.

"Ouch this hurts..." Rouge says bleeding from her arms and legs from the Raptor's attacks. "I bet Lara is having an easier time up there in the cold."

She gets back up on her feet and she refuses to run away. "I'm gonna make you pay... this will end with you dying!" The raptor roars and spits fire from its mouth. To show its dominance to Rouge to scare her off. And its the last time it will do it because the beast plans to kill her if she doesn't walk away now.

"So much of my blood is lost... I might not live to the end..." she coughs out a little bit more of her blood. She starts charging at the raptor and the to clash as they continue slags at each other.

"Sis..." Eve watches from afar with June watching their older sister fight to the death with the Raptor. "All we can do is watch..." June says gritting her teeth.

Rouge manages to get on top of the Raptor and bites down on its neck. "Sis!" The Raptor starts jumping around trying to get her off. "She's hanging on good."

However Rouge growls once her arm is caught in its jaws. She bites down harder as her left arm is breaking. With her right arm she digs her claws deep in the Raptors neck and blood gushes out. "We have to help her!"

June was about to rush in the Raptor starts blindness breath fire as it moves closer towards the edge of a cliff. "Sis get off it!" Rouge continues to bite down trying to snap its neck and make it stop but it's sharp teeth can't get through. Rouge see's that she is getting closer and it's a pretty big fall down.

"Eve... June..." she jumps off the Raptor and hisses loudly as her arm is torn by the Raptors teeth. "Take care of Lara for me..." Eve didn't understand what she meant by that but June it. "Don't be stupid! You can't!" Rouge looks back at her sisters. "Do me a favor and stay out of trouble. For me at least." She gives them both one last smile.

She looks back as he Raptor screech's in pain and it try's to breath fire. "Love you both..." "ROUGE!!!" Rouge rushes at the distracted beast and tackles it off the cliff. But the Raptor mange to bite down on her shoulder. Taking her down with it. "Tch!"

Eve and June run over to the cliffs edge and see them both falling down into the dark forest. As the Raptor continues to roar and even Rouge... until it became quiet. "Sis... Sis..." Eve looks down at the forest below waiting to see her sister pop into view.

June feels her eyes start to tear up and she looks away. "You idiot..."

"Just remember that I'm tough on you is because I want to make sure your alright. It's my job now to watch over you both."

"You stupid... idiot..." June let's her tears fall and shortly after Eve cries as well. As they lost their older sister. And the only family they both had left.

A few minutes later

"There's Lara! She's got Sam too!" Lara carries her friend back on board the boat. A small meow was heard by the three of them. Lara smiles knowing Rouge and her sisters are here now.

But she turns around to see a sad Eve and June. And no Rouge. "Where's... Wheres Rouge?" She asks looking around waiting no... booing for her to show up.

"She didn't make it." June says and she walks closer to her. And she drops a necklace at her feet. "Rouge want you to have it back." Lara covers her mouth with one hand and she cries. "No... no!"

Eve walks over to the crying adventurer, and she lays her down on her lap. "She said she loved you... when we found her." Lara looks down at Eve. "Wha... what?"

"We tried to help out sister. But she wasn't gonna make it. And so she said your name a few times saying she loved you." June replies.

Flashback

"What's this?"

"It's a necklace. When everything is over, you come back to me with that necklace."

"Well I promise I will return the necklace to you Lara."

"But I don't want you to die.. I.. I..."

Rouge licks her cheek.

"I've spent a lot of my life fighting and risking it everyday since my parents died. And your friends risked their lives as well. It's a choice and a... a uhhh... sacrifice. To make. But just know, I'll think about you and my sisters, because your the closet thing to having a pack."

End Flashback

Lara opens her eyes and realized she's hugging both Eve and June.

After a few more minutes they all got on the boat and slowly start to leave the island. Lara doesn't take her eyes off it. Because she lost her friends, family, and even the love... Rouge.

Eve and June lay down with a few whines missing their sister.

"Ouch..." an injured Neko walks over to the sand on the beach. With a bloody and broken arm, a scar on her right eye, bleeding heavily from her shoulder and other places.

But she looks up to see a small boat in the distance. "Love you Eve... June..." she falls down not taking her eyes off the bait which gets further and further away. "And you even you..... Lara."

She closes her eyes with a smile on her face. As her breathing stops... she finally rests.

Several months later

"So she's gonna have her own cubs?" Eve says to June and she nods. "Yes that's right. Which means we are... we are... Uh what are we Sam?" June asks.

"It means your both Aunties." Sam pets June making her purr.

In the other room is Lara with a big belly. "Geez having twins are not gonna be easy." She bumps into the small table in her room and a picture falls down. "Shit."

After a few attempts she managed to get the picture... of her and Rouge on the island. "Rouge..." She smiles and feels herself about to cry again. "Love you too." She sets the picture down and she looks down at her belly. "I wish you were here. I miss you so much. And I know you would've been a great mom to them."

She walks towards the door to join the other in the living room, she looks back one more time. "I'm glad I met you on that island. Thank you for all that you done... I love you Rouge."

She then closes the door.

The End