So He Became K I N G

I placed the the gold crown on my head. And looked at myself in the mirror. Here we go. I was wearing this

All the different tribes of Wakanda stood and gathered to watch the battle we all have been waiting for

All the different tribes of Wakanda stood and gathered to watch the battle we all have been waiting for. Tchalla fought Mbaku who had threatened the thrown but Tchalla came out in top and with that T'challa Udaku was crowned king of Wakanda. Some hours had past, and I waited for Tchalla in the hallway of his bed chambers. I would never enter until after the wedding. The hallway was empty and it was only me and my thoughts occupying the space. I was so excited I could barley breathe. I was so proud of T'challa. Soon, I heard doors open and the Dora Milaje came in and soon I saw Tchalla right behind. He saw me and smiled which caused me to do the same. I bowed before We embrace each other tightly. "I am so proud of you King T'challa." I whispered. We let go and that's when it happened. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. This was my first kiss. Butterflies filled my stomach and my arms wrapped around his neck ever so tightly. I almost forgot the Dora Milaje was right there still. We pulled apart and he held my hand. I turned to see Okoye smirking at me. And I blushed at her teasing gesture. "I can't wait until you become my wife Nouro." He said kissing my hand. "Me either Cha cha." I responded. "My king we have urged the matter to attend." Okoye said. Tchalla faces me and said "I'll be right back okay? Meet me at the Bast tree tonight." He said right before he kissed my forehead and walked off with the Dora. I lifted my dress and headed to my bed chambers to get ready for tonight. I was excited and I wasn't afraid to show it. When I got to my chambers, I was W'kabi standing there as if he was waiting for me. "W'kabi" I said and smiled. I bowed my head slightly as a sign of respect. He did the same. "King T'challa wanted me to give you this." He said. He handed me a piece of paper that gave me the exact time to me meet him at bast tree. I smiled at it. "Thank you" I said to W'kabi and he noodles and left. I opened my doors and closed them right behind me. I quickly walked over to my closet to pick out something to wear.  I wore this.

I took a shower and the changed

I took a shower and the changed. I put my hair in a low bun and some diamond earrings in. My heart buzzed as my anticipation grew. I was giddy inside to see my Tchalla though I see him everyday.
Okoye escorted me to my ride to meet Tchalla. The buzzing city became more and more rural as the stars that represented each ancestor, shined throughout the night sky. I saw plains and plains filled with green and the beauty of the night sky captivated me. The car stopped, and my door opened. I saw T'challa standing in a white garb. He smiled at me and of course I smiled back. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand and led me to a tree with a dinner table and candles under it. "Oh Tchalla! You didn't have to do this!" I exclaimed. "Being with you alone would have been all I've needed." I finished. As the amazement settled in. I looked at him and kissed his lips. He held me long and close to him. That night, we ate dinner and talked about old memories and our future plans. We went back home to the palace and went our separate ways. As I was trying to surrender myself to rest I couldn't. Something felt off as if something was about to happen. At that point I forced my self sleep. But I still couldn't shake the feeling that somethings was coming and the storm will stay for a while.
    I woke up with the sound of guards footsteps rushing past. I got out of my bed and showered and got dressed. I wore a off the shoulder dress that was royal blue and gold. Something was wrong. I wore my hair in a low ponytail. I added a gold embellishment onto the ponytail holder. I quickly walked out my bed chambers and entered the hallway. I had happened to spot a Dora Milaje warrior, iman. "Iman what is going on?" I asked. Worry took over her face. "Follow me." She said. We snuck inside the royal council room to watch and see what exactly was going on.
"I want the throne!" I heard. It came from a a mans mouth with an American accent. He wore a vest and had locks hanging to the side. That threat upset me and made get into fighting stance. This mans eyes was filled with hate and pain. Soon, his eyes looked up at me and iman. "And I want her!" He yelled. The council gasped. I shocked at such claims. But I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong. "Tchalla." I said lowly as worry took over my eyes. Tchalla looked up at me angry at his claims. I felt ashamed of myself. That I had put Tchalla in a position like this. Tears filled my eyes and I fought hard to keep them from coming. I stormed out as my breath quickened. I paced the halls as I saw Okoye come out the council room. She seemed to be in a rush but I need answers. "Are they going to allow him to fight for the right of king Okoye?" I asked in worry. She kept walking and then stopped. "Yes Nouro. You'll have to be there for the battle since he wants you if he wins." She said looking me directly in my eyes. I felt my life get taking away from me. The world as I knew it crumbled. "Where is Tchalla?!" I asked. "He is preparing for battle Nouro." She replied. "I have to see him." I said as my breathing shortened. I began to pace even more. Okoye grabbed a hold of my shoulders so I was looking directly at her. "You can't right now Nouro! He is going to defeat this outsider." Okoye reassured me. But I could t calm down. Tears fell from my eyes as I worried for Tchalla's life. Something was going to go wrong I felt it.