The K I N G Is D E A D

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I sobbed as I ran out of the warrior water falls and entered the palace. I felt my knees go weak and my breath shortened. Tchalla was dead. The outsider killed him. My Tchalla , my love. I sat there in the middle of the hall as my sobs filled the palace. I heard a door open and saw Okoye walk in and called my name. I looked up and saw a sadness over her face. "Where is queen Mother??" I asked. She did not respond. "We need to find Shuri we have to leave." I said as I got off the floors. Okoye stopped me by grabbing my arm. "The new king requests your presence is his chambers." She said without looking in my eyes. This can't really be happening. I looked at her ready to cry. I felt like I was going to throw up. I knew what she was asking of me. And I knew she was only serving Wakanda and the throne for that is what she is loyal to. "Please I can't! P-p-please I can't do this Okoye" I exclaimed, as my breath and heart quickened. I felt sick to my stomach about the news that I just received.
"My queen, you have to do this. For he sent for you." She said trying to calm me down although I could tell she was just as scared as I was. We walked to my bed chambers.
"Now put this on, quickly." She finished. Leaving me in my chambers along with the dress I am to wear tonight. I put the dress on while crying my eyes out. The dress was revealing ,short and thin. I put my hair in a low bun slowly. I couldn't stop crying all I could think of was Tchalla. I heard a knock on my door and Okoye walking in. "It is time." She said with her head down. I wiped my tears and held my head up high. I walked out my room and walked with Okoye and Two other Dora Milaje. As we grew closer and closer to what was Tchalla chambers, my knees grew weaker and weaker. Tears filled my eyes again and soon we were right in front of his door. I guess this is where The outsider was. Okoye knocked. I looked at Okoye and pleaded once more hoping she can stop what was to come."please Okoye . I beg of you." I said lowly. She looked at me and before she said anything the door opened. I stood there stuck almost. I was nudged to go forth. Tears threatened to police out my eyes but I wiped them before they could. I walked in. And saw the outsider standing there with his back turned. I couldn't help but stare at all the markings he had though I saw it earlier today. The door slammed behind me which caused me to jump. He turned around towards me smirking. I looked down quickly and my body quivered in fear. "Come here" he demanded me in low voice. His voice growled and that cause me to take a step forward. He closed all the space in between us. His hands wrapped around my waist and shivered at his touch. His free hand lifted my chin which cause me to look directly at him. Tears fell and he wiped them. "P-please." I begged once more. He removed his hand from my chin and undid my low ponytail causing my hair to fall down. He bit his lip at me and kissed my cheek. My body was reacting in ways I didn't want it to. He wasn't Tchalla. I wanted to share this moment with Tchalla not this outsider who sits on the throne. He began to kiss my neck. "Please I've never been with a man before." He stopped kissing my neck and felt him smile against my skin. He lifted his head to stare at me. "Never ?" He asked tauntingly. I shook my head. His smile grew. "Good." He said. He began to remove the straps from my silk gown. All I could think about was Tchalla. Shame washed over my body. No one has ever seen me like this except for myself . He stopped taunting me and looked at me. "Get on the bed" he said. I stood there. I've had enough. "No." I stood there as I lift my head a little bit higher. "What you say to me ?" He asked looking me dead in my soul. He had this crazy look in his eyes. I stepped back to give myself some space. "I-I Said no! I won't do what you asked me." I said. He quickly grabbed my face and said "when I say do something I mean that shit!" He growled. He walked me to the bed still with my face in his hands and threw me to the bed. I cried out once more. He shut off the lights and got in. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. I didn't kiss back although my body told me otherwise. He lifted my dress and pulled my underwear off. I heard a zipper unzip. He kissed me more and more and this time I kissed back. Before he entered, I stopped him so he could look at me. "This is my first time please be gentle with me." I asked since i knew of the inevitable. "I got you princess." He said then kissing me. He entered me and the pain was excruciating. I weeped out. "Ah." I said as I held onto his neck. He slowed down the pace and kissed my neck repeatedly. Then I felt him suck on it. He went faster and faster and my body reacted in ways I didn't know could. It started to feel good to me. We went on for hours and that's when he collapsed on top of me breathing hard. I felt disgusting. I had given my virtue to someone who wasn't Tchalla. I tried to get up but he yanked me back down. "Where are you going ?" He asked still keeping a firm grip on my arm. "To my chambers." I replied feeling dead in the inside. "No you stay here tonight." He demanded. He pulled me in close to him and wrapped his arms around me.