twenty three

jungkook slid his office chair over to taehyung's cubicle, bumping his chair.

taehyung slowly looked up, turning to him, "hm?"

"are you okay?" jungkook asked, tilting his head.

taehyung hesitated for a while before answering, "no." he quietly piped, continuing to fill out the forms.

jungkook's smile fell, "what? why? what's wrong?" he asked, concern brimming his tone.

taehyung pursed his lips before completely shifting his body to face the younger.

"i asked you to come to work because i missed you, but now you're putting all your time and attention to jimin hyung. it's not fair. i don't even see you for that long, and you're always focused on him. after 3, you leave after doing your work and then it's jimin this jimin that- and then a few days ago, i wanted to spend time with you at the movies but noo you had to be with jimin-"

jungkook felt his heart fluttering as his grin started to grow. he suddenly chuckled, cutting his little rant off. he leaned into taehyung's shoulder, continuing to chuckle. he kept laughing softly, patting his back. taehyung continued to sulk, "what are you laughing at?"

jungkook pulled away, smiling brightly with his teeth, looking at taehyung. jungkook continued to stare at taehyung, adoring his cuteness. jungkook closed his eyes and tilted his head to peck the elder's cheek. taehyung's cheeks immediately flushed into a pink hue, trying to hide his shy smile. taehyung held his hands together, awkwardly stretching his arms downward, head looking down too.

jungkook snorted, reaching out to hold taehyung's soft hands.

"now you know how i felt about seolhyun." he smirked, eyeing the elder.

taehyung pushes his glasses up, pursing his lips, "i'm sorry. not only for that, but also the way i ran out of your house that day. after you did it, i couldn't get you out of my head. you're always on my mind." he confessed, causing jungkook to feel relieved.

jungkook nodded, sighing. "you know you made me cry that day and the day after that and the day af-"

taehyung leaned forward to hug the male, "i'm sorry."

jungkook rested his head on taehyung's shoulder, his soft breath tickling the elder's neck. taehyung giggled, squirming away, but that didn't stop jungkook from continuing to rest on him.

"hey, are you free today for movies? you owe me." taehyung asked, hugging jungkook tighter.

"i can't. i'm dancing with jimin hyung." he blandly responded. taehyung groaned, rolling his eyes, "seriously?"

jungkook snickered, "i'm just messing around. of course i'm free for you."

taehyung smiled, closing his eyes.