forty (finale)

a/n: this is the final chapter of euphoria!

-

it had been three extravagant days of hand holding, kissing, cuddling in the hotel room, eating out at fancy restaurants, sitting outside the balcony of the hotel room, watching the stars, exploring and walking through the streets, going to monuments, taking a tremendous amount of photos on jungkook's new digital camera, and enjoying each other's company.

the two males were standing inside the eiffel tower now, staring out to the beautiful picturesque scenery before their eyes. they decided to spend their new year's eve here.

jungkook shot many photos, very satisfied with his camera on this trip to france. he mainly took pictures of his boyfriend, but he couldn't help it since he was the real art in his eyes. jungkook turned to taehyung, admiring his chiseled jawline and honey kissed skin. he couldn't stop gazing, continuing to look at the fine specimen that he could call his.

jungkook suddenly remembered what was kept in his pocket, his heart dropping to his stomach.

taehyung was too focused on the beautiful night sky that he didn't even realize jungkook looking his way until a few minutes later, blushing when he caught him.

"i'm so in love with you," jungkook breathed out, his shoulders relaxed. taehyung turned his head and smiled, "you're my little euphoria. you're the literal cause of all my happiness. i love you. you're the cause of my euphoria." taehyung confessed, stepping forward closer to him to kiss the younger, who felt in awe of his words.

taehyung pulled away, "my dream came true." he said, dreamily.

"r-really? well, w-what was your dream?" jungkook piped, taking off his camera strap and placing the camera into his bag. he tried to sound confident, ending up stuttering. jungkook took deep breaths, without looking so obvious to taehyung.

"i finally got to kiss the love of my life in the eiffel tower." taehyung said, grinning big, showing his rectangular smile. he looked back out to the view with his elbow propped on the edge.

"how cheesy," jungkook sneered, causing taehyung to chuckle. the younger exhaled shakily, slipping the box into his hand, without the elder noticing.

"well... have you ever been proposed to in the eiffel tower?"

"huh?" taehyung questioned, snapping his head towards jungkook. at first he was confused, but everything around him just swept away from his eyes and mind when jungkook dropped down to one knee. jungkook gulped, smiling nervously as he fiddled to open the box. taehyung's breath hitched as he saw a beautiful ring sitting in the box, tears already forming in his shiny, crescent-like pupils.

both males looked into each others' spellbound eyes, before jungkook finally said the words that he had been wanting to since he had met the love of his life.

"marry me."

the end.

[ ]

 [ ✿ ]