.:2:.

Y/N POV

"Get your filthy hands of off her!" a familiar voice growled. I looked up "G-Gajeel?" I whimpered. What was wrong with me? why do I feel so useless?! I refuse to feel weak when I'm not! " fire dragon! Iron fist!" I sent my flaming fist towards one of the men knocking him out. "Shadow dragon! Roar" I proceeded to take the rest of them out. I hadn't realised that Natsu and Laxus had arrived until one of them called my name, I wasn't sure who. I was so exhausted I felt my eyes flutter shut, crying really takes a lot out of you, I fell to the ground preparing for impact, but it never came.

Gajeel's POV

I arrived at the park there was a group of guys ganging up on her "get your filthy hands of off her!" I growled, Y/N whimpered by the tree before getting up a fighting, she single handedly took them all down. Natsu and Laxus arrived. Y/N looked like she was about to collapse, I ran to catch her. Why do I care for her? Why do I feel the need to protect her?

Natsu's POV

I ran over and took Y/N from Gajeel's arms, I carried her back to the guild. I waited with Gajeel and Laxus outside the infirmary until, at last, Mira came out "she's awake you can go see her now" I fought with Gajeel and Laxus over who would get to see her first, but Erza beat us to it and disappeared through the infirmary doors.

Erza's POV

"Y/N are you alright? I heard what happened" I sat down next to Y/N "I'm fine" she coughed "here drink some water" I lifted the glass to her lips. I've know Y/N since we were little, she was one of my closest friends and she'd been gone for 7 years. I'm just glad Gajeel got there in time. "Can I speak to Gajeel?" She asked "of course" I got up and went to find Gajeel.

Gajeel's POV

"She wants to see you" Erza said , Laxus and Natsu stepped forward "no, not you Natsu, or Laxus, she wants to see Gajeel" What? why me what about Natsu her brother or Laxus her 'boyfriend'? Silently I walked in leaving Natsu and Laxus outside.

Y/N POV

Gajeel walked in "h-hey" his voice was shaking as if he was nervous was he... blushing?!

A/N
Sorry this chapter was short just felt like this was a good place to leave it, thanks for reading x.