.:12:.

Y/N POV

"Fire Dragon roar!" I scream knocking the first monster down. Gajeel takes out another and by the time he's done with that I've knocked out the last two.
"That was no fun" I pout.
"Oi tiny! Let's go get the reward!" We walked back to the mayors house.
"Alright here's your reward 7,000,000 jewel"
He handed us the money and Gajeel started heading home.
"Wait, what about the shoes?" I ask staring at the mayor.
"What shoes?" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked up to the left.
"You are a terrible liar. The reward said I would get a new pair of diamond encrusted shoes! So where are the shoes!?" I wanted those shoes, I really wanted them and I was going to get them no matter what. Reluctantly the mayor handed me the shoes. They. were. beautiful!

(I present to you, you're new shoes!)

I happily skipped out of the mayors office and back to the train station.
"You went full diva mode in there" Gajeel said, I was busy admiring my new shoes.
"I can't wait to add them to my collection" I sighed still lost in a day dream.
" you have a shoe collection?" He scoffed
"Of course! doesn't every girl?" He just shrugged.

~time skip bought to you by its 10.30pm while I'm writing this~

We arrived back in magnolia around 3pm I dropped my stuff home and made my way back to the guild.
"(Y/N)!" Natsu called, wrapping me in a hug.
"I can't believe you didn't tell us you were going on a mission! With metal head of all people! I swear if he hurt you I'll beat him to a pulp!" He continued, I wiggled free from his embrace.
"Relax Natsu. Oh has anyone seen Laxus?" Mira pointed over to a table where Laxus was sitting with the thunder legion! Why isn't he on the second floor?! This is so unusual.  I sat down with them.
"(Y/N) I wanted to talk to you" Laxus said the same stoic expression on his face. I nodded as a signal for him to continue. The thunder legion seemingly disappeared.
"So, I wanna take over the guild and I want you to join me" he said, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open.
"Y-you w-what? No of course I won't join you! Give me one reason why I shouldn't tell gramps!" I whisper-shouted
"Come on we can rule the guild together and all those weaklings like Gajeel, Lucy and Natsu will be gone" he tried to persuade me.
"Natsu is my brother and the guild they are my family! I'm going to tell Gramps!" I get up but he grabbed my arm.
"P-please (Y/N) I l-love you" the words were fake, the struggle it took him to say them was obvious, but for some reason I didn't want to see him kicked out the guild, when he hadn't done anything yet.
"Laxus.." I choose my next words careful if there was even a small chance of me convincing him not to go ahead with his plan it was best if he thought I believed him.
".. just please, promise me you won't do this" I looked at him before lowering my head.
"I promise (Y/N)" he released me from his grip and I left. 

A/N
Shoutout to Jay_Anime , lex33838  and MaeganMosmans  for adding this to their reading list go give them some love ❤️ also I found my note book so we are back to following the plot line!