.:6:.

(Y/N) POV

We finally made it to the beach and I dumped my bag on the sand, before running to the water
"Hey where ya going?!" Gajeel called
"Umm swimming" I answered confused by his question.
"Oh I thought we could just like.... stay on the beach" he replied walking over to me.
"Why you scared of the water or something?" I teased kicking some water at him
"come on get in" I grabbed his arm, but he refused to move.
"What's wrong? Your not actually scared of the water are you?" There was a hint of panic in my voice
"I'm so sorry, I had no idea" I instinctively started to apologise.
"Hey relax I'm not scared of the water... I.. just.... don't know how to swim" he looked down at the sand and I just giggled
"HEY what's so funny!?"
"You should have just said. Come on" I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the water still laughing
"Hey! wait!" He struggled trying to get back to land
"Relax! I'm gonna teach you to swim" I placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.
"Y-you'd do that for me?" He blushed slightly
"Of course and since when does black steel Gajeel blush?" I teased dragging him deeper into the water. We spent hours splashing and messing around while I desperately tried to teach Gajeel how to swim.

-time skip bought to you by Gray's stripping skills-

Gajeel was finally beginning to get the hang of swimming when a familiar voice called.
"(Y/N)!" It was a extremely angry Laxus, standing at the beach, I just waved and smiled, pretending I hadn't noticed just how angry he was.
"Shit" Gajeel murmured.
"I know" I replied quietly, straining my lips to stay in a false smile. Me and Gajeel walked up to the beach and I grabbed my (f/c) towel.
"Hey muffin, whatcha doing here, with Gajeel?" he growled the last part while pulling me into a protective hug. I wrapped my arms round him
"I was teaching him how to swim!" I said innocently keeping the smile on my face. If those two wanna fight then I'll let them fight, but I'm definitely not getting involved. I abruptly ended the hug. Laxus and Gajeel were glaring at each other. I let out a small giggle
"I'm gonna head back up to the hotel room"
Laxus grabbed my wrist before I could walk away and planted a small kiss on my forehead.
"something tells me your not as innocent as you appear (y/n)" he looked me dead in the eyes and I smirked,
"Laxus I have never been innocent, you should know that" I replaced my innocent act with a sexy one instead, hoping they would let me off the hook "besides if I stay all I'll see is two strong, tall and extremely handsome men fighting" I said licking my lips, they both went bright red and I fell to the floor laughing
"you should have seen your faces" I laughed they both stopped glaring at each other and turned to me.
"You've done it this time (y/n)" Gajeel growled and they both began chasing me round the beach, somehow forgetting about the grudge they held towards each other.

Turns out Laxus had no idea we would be here. He was just staying in the same hotel with the thunder legion on their way back from a mission and noticed us at the beach. Me and Gajeel made our way back to our room and Laxus went off somewhere with the thunder legion.

- back at the hotel-

"Im gonna take a shower" I said to Gajeel while wandering to the bathroom. After a amazing and warm shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the bed room.
"Uh-umm (y-y/n) are you okay?" Gajeel stuttered
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I rummaged through my bag looking for something to sleep in.
"Shit," I swore under my breath "Gajeel do you have like a t-shirt I could borrow or something? I think I left my pj's at home." how stupid could I be? He sighed.
"I was gonna wear it tomorrow but here" he grunted grabbing a plain black t-shirt from his bag
"Thanks" I turned round so my back was facing him and dropped my towel to the floor and began pulling on the t-shirt.
"(Y-y/n), do you want me to turn around or something?" He questioned, I turned my head to look at him, he was desperately trying to wipe the blood from his nose.
"I don't care, look, don't look, doesn't affect me" I giggled pulling the t-shirt fully over my head. It. Was. Huge. It came down to my knees I knew he was tall, but I didn't realise he was this tall. By the time I was done changing he had already crawled into bed. I squeezed my way into his arms.
"You realise this is a double bed right?"
"Yes but this side is warm and that side isn't" I said snuggling into his chest. Soon we both drifted off to sleep.