.:8:.

Mira's POV

Gajeel got up to find (Y/N)
"Gajeel don't go, she's fine" I said
"She's not fine! If she was fine she would still be here!" He seemed really angry.
"This has happened before, don't worry she'll be back in a few days." I tried to calm him down.
"A FEW DAYS! What if those NightShift freaks find her!?"
" she is an S-class wizard she can handle herself." Gramps said hopping onto the bar.
Gajeel got up anyway.
"Don't bother Gajeel you heard the old man my sister can fight off a few thugs! Besides you wouldn't find her we couldn't last time and if you haven't noticed her scent has disappeared"
Natsu shouted there was worry in his voice, but he tried to hide it.

-a few days later-

Lucy's POV

"Hey Natsu?" He turned to look at me, we hadn't seen (Y/N) for three days.
"What did Mira mean when she said 'her death wasn't (Y/N) fault'?"
"(Y/N) went on a mission a while ago. She met some guys called Sting and Rouge, from Sabertooth. I never really liked them much, but her and Sting got pretty close and eventually started dating. (Y/N) was pregnant. She was on her way back from Sabertooth when she saw a village being attacked by a dark guild. She tried to help but lost the baby." He was cut of.
"We were going to name her Lilac. After my miscarriage I went after the dark guild that attacked me. There was about 99 of them when I got there. I was filled with rage, I didn't know what I was doing until it was done... I killed them all." (Y/N) was back.
"(Y/N) it wasn't your fault. Sting should have been there to protect you! I'll kill that bastard!" Natsu shouted.
"Calm down Natsu. I haven't spoken to sting for years." (Y/N) walked over to the bar and got  a (F/D). She sat happily drinking it and the guild went back to normal.

-time skip bought to you by NaLu-

(Y/N) POV

A few hours had passed and I sat happily drinking my 10th pint of beer and making polite conversation with my fellow guild members, when at last I escaped to the second floor.
"Hey Laxus" I chirped,pulling his headphones off.
"Hey muffin" I sat down next to him. When an unfamiliar scent filled the guild hall, all the dragon slayers were on edge.
"What's wrong Natsu?" I heard Lucy question.
The scent began to feel more familiar, very familiar, like something I had been around for seven years.
"(Y/N) do you smell that?" Natsu called
"Yeah, it's NightShift"
"You figured that out quite quick" someone stepped out of the shadows. He had short brown hair and was a little shorter then Gajeel.
"Hello, Benny" I growled
"I've come to take you back to NightShift." He stepped closer to me
"Why so you can keep me prisoner again?" I
scoffed
"No I convinced them to let you stay with me, my love"  Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu stood up, their fists clenched and ready to fight.
"When I said I loved you I lied. I just can't believe your to blind to see it" I chuckled.
"I- you... It doesn't matter I still love you! I'd do anything for you!" He grabbed both my hands.
"Then do me a favour and make this easy. Shadow Dragon! Wing attack!" He didn't even doge my attack. He fell to the floor.
"Someone call the magic Council." I said tying him  up. Soon he was out of the guild and I explained what happened to the council.

-the next day-

It was getting close to Christmas so there weren't many job requests. The guild was packed and it was snowing outside.
"We should have a Christmas party" I suggested.
"Will there be booze?" Cana asked
"Of course!" the whole guild cheered. Mira, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Levy, Erza, Natsu and I left to go buy decorations.

A/N
Hello, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it's not my best work. I rushed it a bit because I'm trying to write an extra long Christmas special and it's almost Christmas, so I'm running a bit behind schedule. Thanks for reading x.