.:7:.

A/N
Heyyy sorry I haven't updated recently.... please forgive me I will try to be better (my mind: that's a lie no you won't. me: I very clearly said try, not succeed)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to find myself alone in a bed.
"Was it a dream?" I mumbled to myself,
"Unfortunately not shorty" a familiar voice joked. I crawled out of the bed and grabbed my clothes from my bag, I began to pull off Gajeel's shirt when he tugged it back down.
"Oh no you don't, you're getting dressed in the bathroom" he said pushing me towards the door.
" aww, are you scared of getting another nose bleed?" I laughed, before carrying my stuff into the bathroom.
"Oi tiny!" A voice called through the door.
"I AM NOT SHORT!" I pulled the door open fully dressed and ready to go.

(What you are wearing it's from pretty little thing if you were wondering)"Can I have my shirt back?" Gajeel huffed"Hmmm

"Can I have my shirt back?" Gajeel huffed
"Hmmm..... nope" I laughed pulling his shirt over my dress.
"You look ridiculous, give me my shirt" he sounded very annoyed, but I was having to much fun
"You can have it back.... just take it" I smirked and he blushed and to my surprise reached out and pulled it of off me. Leaving me back in my dress. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard someone knock on the door.

Gajeel opened it.
"Is (Y/N) ready to go?" Laxus questioned "the thunder legion are already in the lobby waiting."
I walked to the door, Laxus and Gajeel were glaring at each other.
"Yeah we are ready to go" Gajeel said, placing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me close. We all walked down to the train station and boarded the train.
"(Y/N) how did your mission go?" Freed asked
"Oh... it went... um.... okay... I guess" I hesitantly replied.
"What was your mission muffin? You never told me" Laxus turned to look at me. I was stuck between him and Gajeel who looked like he was going to throw up. My motion sickness wasn't that bad for some reason.
"I had to go undercover, into a dark guild called NightShift, to gather information and stuff. They figured out what was going on after six years of me being there..." I trailed of.
"But you were gone for seven years" evergreen commented.
"Uh yeah well... they um kept me prisoner for the seventh year until I managed to escape, that's how I got this scar." I said lifting my dress slightly to reveal a scar that ran up my leg.
"Why didn't you say anything?!" Laxus asked with some emotion in his voice.
"I didn't want anyone to worry"

-time skip because train rides are boring-

We arrived at the guild, I practically carried Gajeel back and dumped him on a bench. I went to go sit with team Natsu, when I overheard Lucy talking.
"(Y/N) is so kind" how would she know I've barely even spoken to her?
"Don't let her hear you say that" Natsu laughed. Gray and Erza noticed me standing right behind them and they had that 'oh shit' look on their faces.
"I'm not a nice person" my tone was as cold as Gray's ice.
"Sure you are, you care about everyone in this guild" Lucy said with a smile.
"I'm not kind or caring, I'm a monster" I looked her dead in the eyes.

Lucy's POV

"I'm sure your just exaggerating, everyone makes mistakes" (Y/N) did not seem happy.
"I can prove it" she stood up on the table.
"Listen up! Who in here has killed someone?" a few people including (Y/N) raise their hands.
"Who in here has ever killed someone on purpose?" Only (Y/N) hand remained in the air. "Who has killed 5 people" still just her hand "what about 10, or 20, 50?" The last word shocked me. "100?" She got of the table and looked at me. "still think I'm a 'kind and caring person'?" Mira walked over,
"(Y/N) her death wasn't your fault" she tried to comfort (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV

"Yes it was Mira, I should have been more careful!" I melded into the shadows and left the guild hall.

A/N

Thank you to everyone who has voted for this book and a special mention to AshHopeAngle and Jemma1227  for adding it to their reading lists. Thanks for reading X.