The Hemmings children

James 14

The one who's protected the most. He has a weak heart which means he's really venerable. His older brother Liam protects him a lot. He looks like younger version of Luke and he's the mummy's boy of the lads they all are but he's the one who's clingy to you. Even though he's 14 he still cuddles you outside of the school grounds when you pick him up and he still holds your hand in public he gets picked on for it but he don't care.

Liam 16

The eldest of the Hemmings kids. The talented one. He can sing,Play Guitar,piano and drums he's a mini version of all the 5sos boys put together. He's a lady's man all the girls at school want him and stare at him. He's a sweet heart but don't mess with his siblings over wise your for it! Like most brothers he's really protective you mess with his siblings you mess with him and he's not afraid to fight for his siblings.

Jessica 14

Twin sister of James she's really close to her brothers and her younger sister Lizzy she can sing but tells everyone she can't. She has your straight brown hair and Luke's beautiful Blue eyes. She always has boys after her. She's like you sporty, confident and is venerable when it comes to boys she takes hate hard but she's always happy and cheerful.

Lizzy 5

The sleeper like you she loves to sleep. But she's hyper when she's awake you and Luke don't mind you find it cute how one minute she's wide awake and running around the next she's fast asleep in the middle on the kitchen floor. She's close to James there always together she's a sweetheart and a really Daddy's girl. She sometimes gets in to bed with James because she loves him that much she's a wannabe dancer and dances around the house well..... Try's to