Personal: First time

Ashton's pov

I was on the bed with my beautiful girlfriend Ariana. She's with the cat, cuddling her. She's always cuddling an kissing her. It's so annoying. "Ariana?" I asked. "Yes babe." She says. Kissing the cat again. "What is it with you?!" I shouted. "What." She says looking at me, scared. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CUDDLE HIM AND NOT ME." I shouted. "ASHTON IRWIN ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I LOVE A 4 LEGGED ANIMAL THAT LICKS ITS OWN ARSE MORE THAN YOU!" She shouted back. "Baby..... Calm down I'm sorry." I said. "Shut up Grease monkey!" She says jumping on top of me and kissed me.

She was only in my shirt. Im only in my boxers. She moves her hips on my hard erection I moaned. God she makes me so fucking horny. I attacked her neck with kisses. "Baby." She asked. "I'm I virgin." She says. "It's okay Princess." I begin. "I'll be careful." I say. I take off the shirt, leaving her naked. I gently lay her down on the bed letting her get comfy. I go down her, gently eating her out. Trying not to hurt het delicate body.

She gently grabbed my hair. Gently pulling it, making me eat her more. "Ash." She moans. I looked up to her, eyes shut trying keep her moans back aching her waist up to me, I went deeper. "Ashton!" She moaned. I came to her face and kissed her.

I took my boxers off. Revealing my 11 inch. I got on-top of her and intwined our fingers, putting them above her head. I slowly push into her. She lets out a small but clear whimper of pain. "Baby I'm so sorry!" I panicked. "Baby it's okay." She begins. I slowly push all the way in. "You okay baby." I asked. "Yep. Move." She says. I slowly move out then back in and out. "Faster." She moans. I go a little faster. "ASHTON." She screams. She can't keep her eyes open. "ASHTON HARDER." She screams. I go harder but not to hard to hurt her. "Ash..." She trails off.

"Yeah baby?" I asked. "I'm gunna cum!" She shouts. "Cum Ariana Cum!" I shout. She cums on me and I cum in her. I collapse next to her. "SHIT!" I shout. "What?!" Ariana shouts in reply. "I didn't use a condom." I say looking at her. "It's okay baby, if I'm pregnant, I'm glad it's going to be your beautiful baby." She says kissing me.