Pregnacy series: Sexual contact Muture

Luke:

I think Luke would love it when you laid on you side and he laid behind you and entered you from there. I think he would like that potion because he can hold/cuddle you. He can easily hold your hand and kiss you. With your free hand you can stroke his face and he likes that because you can play with his hair.

I think he would be really sweet and gentle with you. I think he would always make sure he wasn't hurting you or making you un confutable he would make sure you got more pleasure then he did. I think he would make eye contact though it all it would be sex it would be making Love.

Calum:

I think he would like the cow girl because you would be charge and he would like it when your in charge because he loves the view of you bouncing on top of him and moaning his name he loves how he can see where your connected.

I think he would be the type to let his girl be in control he would be like a robot. You tell him to do something he would do it wether it be eat you out or something like you tying him up to the bed and blindfolding him.

Michael:

I think Michael would like all potions but mostly the missionary. I think we would love watching you moan his name and scream for him he would love to watch you obey his commands.

I feel like Michael would be the one to Tie you up and pin you to the bed and do it so hard the head bored would hit the wall but he would make sure your okay all the way though it.

Ash:

I think Ash would like the potion where he's sitting cross legged on the bed and your sitting on him with your legs wrapped around him and arms around his neck. I think he would like that potion because he can reach your boobs easily and could look you in the eyes and you can easily play with his hair.

I think he would be controlling in bed but he would be fair if you didn't want to be tied up he wouldn't tie you up i think he would let you be in charge for a bit and he would be in charge two