Personal for PrincessStylesx3

Trying for a baby

For Amanda

( Ashton's p.o.v )

Amanda and I were dancing to Beside you by 5sos. I looked down at her she had her arms around my waist and her head In my chest. God she looks so perfect in her wedding dress. I love her with all my heart and soul.

Tonight I'm going to make it a night she will never forget! I love her so much and tonight I'm going to show her how much I love her.

We've always wanted a baby together. I can't wait in 5 years we will have a mini Ashton & Amanda Irwin kid running around the house.

"Amanda?" I whispered into her ear

"Yes Ashy?" She said while she smiled up at me she smiles like an angel.

"Want to try for a child baby?" I asked her.

"Yes okay Ashy" she said

After the wedding party I took her home she was still in her dress and me in my suit it took her home. I got out the car and carried her to the bed bridal style and locked up the car and house.

I decided to be a little naughty with her you know. Tease her. I went to the bathroom with my super tight boxer shorts and a leather jacket.

I walked out she was on the the bed. She's eyed me up and down and bit on her lip. God she turns me on so much!

I got on the bed on top of her and started kissing her and running my hands to the zip on her dress. I gently pulled her dress down and admired her body.

Her soft sensitive skin. Her beautiful white smile. Her hazel brown hair that falls perfectly without her trying she's so beautiful and I'm gunna show her tonight.

She pulled my jacket off me and pulled down my boxers. She looked up at me with her eyes and I nodded at her. She took me in her hands and sucked me.

I loved feeling her soft pink lips around me. To watch her sucking me was like watching an Angel blessing baby Jesus.

I lifted up her up and kisses her. I gently lasted her down and unclipped her bra and few it on the floor I kissed her sweet spot on her neck and moved down to her breasts. I sucked and played with her breasts and nipples.

I kissed down from her breasts to her panties and I removed them and looked and admired her body.

It turned me on just looking at her. I went down and sucked,licked and eat her out. She started grabbing my hair running her fingers though it and moaning my name.

God I needed her. I needed her now! Stopped eating her and shoved myself inside of her. And let's say we had a fun night and we are gunna get complaints off the nabours for been to load