15|B U R R O W

"FRED & GEORGE WEASLEY!"

A voice screamed,from Evangeline's room,who was sharing it with Hermione.

I sighed,shaking my head,as I heard Hermione scream in the shower,since me and Hermione had one in our room."You alright there?Do you want me to help or -"

"No,no it's alright,I'll just-"said Hermione,in a strained voice,then it sounded hesitant,then she said,"Yes...actually-"
Muttering something,I heard Hermione gasp.

I looked at her tiredly,"What is it now?"She pointed behind me,and-
"Boo-!"
"Fred and George Weasley,i swear to god-"She stopped,and closed her eyes.
There were sighs behind her,and the door closed.She smiled at Hermione,"Where were we?"

HOURS LATER...

There were loud noises from outside,which me and Ginny thought was Fred,as we walked down,Harry was their, I gave Ginny a looked that meant 'Do your thing!' She groaned quietly,and I left to go outside,and saw James,Dad aka Sirius,Remus,Hermione,Ron Mr Weasley,Mrs Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks,aka my cousin.

There were a few other people,and a few people stood out,which made me tense,Bellatrix Lestrange.Harry ran out of the Burrow,followed by Ginny.And they stood their,I walked closer,which made Bellatrix fire up the field,and made a circle of fire you could jump through and that's exactly what I did.

I ran,and ran,ignoring Dads and James screams,and jumped high,through the fire,Harry followed behind,screaming my name,and followed by Ginny.I ran,and heard Bellatrix scream,"I killed Camilla Black!I killed Camilla Black"

Then,sudden,y I ran towards the voice,and was face to face,with Bellatrix Lestrange.
She giggled,saying crazily,"Join us,Evangeline Black, and be a faithful follower,or, choose the fate of....death"I knew she wouldn't kill me,I was one step ahead,and I simply said one word,that made her freeze.

"Horcrux"

Bellatrix smirked,"You are smart,you're right,I won't kill you,you are my...niece?Like my nephew.I will take you to the dark Lord, how do you feel about the imperius curse?No?Not scary?Well,there are ways to get rid of magic for people like....you"

I shook my head,"I'd rather die,than be a follower,like you"Bellatrix cackled,
"Shame...ah well,I am excited to kill you-or,get a...wolf to kill you.Fenrir!"
A growl came from behind,a deep one,"Guess she's my lunch for tonight,Bellatrix?"
She nodded,"Of course,Fenrir,but...I want to hurt her first,to break her soul,your just...the bin,I guess,to swallow her remains"

Fenrir Greyback scowled,which reminded Evangeline if the night,
"Bellatrix,just to warn you"Started Fenrir,grinning,"One curse...will kill her,and you can't"he stopped,and said in a childish voice," Play"

Bellatrix's mad grin faded,"What did you do!?"Fenrir,shrugged,Bellatrix sighed,
"Guess your not the bin then"Fenrir's smirk/grin faded,to a scowl,not expecting it,and Bellatrix smirked madly.

She pointed her wand at me,and I muttered to myself something,and she said,the word,or two,and I knew,what could kill her and her..master.

"Avada Kedavra!"