19|" W H A T T H E - "

WE STOOD OUTSIDE the Slytherin Common Room, the other two looked blank, as I said to the portrait
," Salazar Slytherin,"
It opened,and we all stopped , looking at one another, glancing to see who'd go first, I groaned and muttered ,"Fine, I will...you,"
I walked into a gorgeous common room, it was a lot different to before, lights were up, the fire place too.I heard two faint gasps behind me ,"You never told us how beautiful -"

"Your 'boyfriend' did it just for you , Daphne,"Muttered a blonde haired boy, looking at Luna-who was Daphne, Luna looked over at me eyes wide ,"Didn't think he'd do this, now if you would excuse me, I have some....things to be taken care of, "Malfoy muttered the last part in one breath ,"And that, is my dear cousin,"

I scoffed to myself , "Oh, and Jessica ,"He added, grinning evilly ,"Its a pleasure, you followed my rules , and decided not to sit next to..her...on the train,"

I nodded, I threw a glare at Alia-who was Pansy, telling her to do something to him, she nodded and smiled at him,'rehearsing' the lines me and Luna told her to say ,"Dracie-poo-"

,"Pansy!"Draco inwardly groaned, and smiled turning to her ,"Oh,Pansy-poo, I need you to do something for me, come ,"
Me and Luna didn't want to leave her, but Alia gave us a reassuring smile.We cringed as she held his hand, giggling.
Then suddenly, are hopes faded ,"Daphne!Jessica, have you seen Draco?"
"Yes,"I answered ,"He left with Pansy, saying something about, taken care of her?"
I said, Pretending not to know who 'her' is.

We left.