Chapter 13: Cute

JIMIN'S POV (First time! Lol)

"Jimin! I still love you Minnie! I still do!" Taehyung said while crying.

I held his hand and kissed his knuckles. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Taehyung. But I already have a boyfriend. And his name is Min Yoongi." As soon as I said that. Yoongi came with a big smile on his face showing his cute gummy smile.

"B-but J-Jimi---"

"I'm sorry Tae... But I love Yoongi more than I loved you."

"Wha--?"

I smiled and held Yoongi's hand. "He is the love of my life. I love Min Yoongi."

"Hyung! Wake up! You dimwit!!"

My dream was interrupted when Jungkook woke me up.  I groaned and got up. He smirks and crossed his arms. "He is the love of my life. I love Min Yoongi." He imitates my voice.

I blushed and looked away. "I didn't say that!"

"Oh yes you did my brother!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did! And that's final!"

I rolled my eyes. "Where are the hyungs?" I asked. "Oh! They went to the mall! Yayy! Were the only ones here!" He cheered. I pinched his cheeks

"You are so cute!!!!!" I squealed. "Yah! Hyung! Stop pinching my cheeks! It hurts!"

I chuckled and nodded. "Let's eat breakfast, baby bro." I said and grabbed his wrist to drag him to the kitchen.

We are now at the kitchen. "Go make pancakes baby bro." I commanded him.

"Go make yourself big bro!" He crossed his arms. "Ohh! Come on!!! Go make pancakes! Okay?" I said and went to the living room to watch TV.

After 15 minutes. Jungkook came with a plate on his hand. I licked my lips. He placed the plate on the table. I was about to grab the fork and eat the pancake but he smacked my hand. "I said go make yourself dimwit!"

"Nuuuu~~~ Come on Jungkookieee! Let me eat some!!! Have mercy on your handsome brother!" I whined.

He shook his head. "Nu-uh! Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Do aegyo!' He smirked. What the fuck dude! You serious?!

Okay... Here goes nothing...
I pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Can I have some Pancakes, Jungkookie? Pweaseee???"

And suddenly I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around and widened my eyes to see....

YOONGI'S POV

Ughh! This day is so boring! So I decided to go to my Friends' house! Yieee!

I wore black shorts and comfortable white T-shirt and went to their house. I didn't knock on the door anymore. I'm lazy-_-

When I opened the door I saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the couch. Jimin was about to grab the fork but Jungkook smacked his hand. "I said... Go make yourself dimwit!" Jungkook said.

"Nuuuu~~~ Come on Jungkookieee! Let me eat some!!! Have mercy on your handsome brother!" He whined.
I covered my mouth... Trying not to laugh.

Jungkook shook his head. "Nu-uh! Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Do aegyo!" Jungkook smirked.

He pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Can I have some Pancakes, Jungkookie? Pweaseee???"

Oh my fuck! Mother of fucking Jimin.
I laughed really hard throwing my head back. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH!!HXBHDNSVXUSNSGSJ!!!!"

I saw him widen his eyes. "Yah! What are you doing here?" He asked while blushing.

"Oh my fuck! Hahaha! Your aegyo is hilarious!" But cute tho.

"Yah! Stop laughing!"

Jungkook laughed too. "Hyung!"

"Hahaha! Hmmphh!" Jimin covered my mouth. "I said shut up shortie." He whispered in my ear.

I stopped and removed his hand on my mouth. "Okay! I'll stop. But Jimin-ah!" He turned his head to look at me. "Neh?"

"You're so cute!"I pinched his cheeks. "Yah! Stop pinching them!"

I stopped and gave him a gummy smile.

JIMIN'S POV

He stopped pinching my cheeks and gave me a gummy smile that made my heart go boom boom.

I swear to God, Min Yoongi.

You're making my heart crazy. Why? Please answer my fucking question!