After heat

Comfort was enveloping you. You started waking up and even though you felt the best you have felt in a long time, a slight pain irradiated through your lover body. When you were mentally ready to open your eyes, you saw no other than your boyfriend, lying next to you, observing you with so much love in his eyes. You turned onto your side, so you could face him. He placed his hand on your cheek, caressing it: "Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feelin' ?" You leaned into his hand, enjoying his touch: "Much better." You smiled slightly before adding: "Thanks to you." His mouth turned into a genuine smile, not that big smirk he always had on. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, so that your face was facing his ribcage. You cuddled into his embrace. He gave a little kiss on your skull: "Anything for you." Your smile just got bigger by his words. For a moment it was quiet, not uncomfortably quiet but a lovly silence, untill: "SANS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! " Only few seconds later the door flew open, revealing a pissed Papyrus. The sudden noise made you jump but you cuddled back into Sans imediatly, you weren't going to get up, even if someone would scream it. Papyrus stopped in the doorframe, examining the scene before him. He looked at you and Sans, cuddled up under the blankets. Then he noticed your clothes, scattered around on the floor everywhere. He narrowed his eyes turning his eyes to you two again. Suddenly his eyes widened as realisation hit him. He facepalmed himself, turned around and left as quickly as he came in, shutting the door behind him. You and Sans exchanged looks, before you both burst out laughing. It took you a minute or two to calm down. Still giggeling you cuddled back into the bed and him. He, again, wrapped his arms around you. He let out a loud and long yawn. "Don't you tell me you're going back to sleep." He smiled closing his eyes. "Oh come on, really?" He nodded slightly. "Well, I'm going to get food." You were moving to get up but something kept you in place. Sans had tightened his hold around you, not letting you leave. "Sans, let me go." He shook his head, tightening his hold again. "Staaay." He nuzzled his face into your neck, while whining out his words. You sighed, food could wait, you weren't that hungry afterall. It's not like anything was going to happen. You turned around now facing Sans and cuddled into him, getting comfortable. He smirked victoriously. You closed your eyes again, maybe you could fall asleep again. Luckily for you, you actually managed to get sleepy again. Eventually darkness consumed you, pulling you into a beautifull dream.

(Okay, this is short again. Im sorry, i have so many exams coming so i dont have a lot of time. But once the christmas holidays come ill have more time again. I might also make a christmas special, who knows. Anyway i hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter. BAI!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!)