Explanation (A/N)

So ehm. Its currently 23:40 o'clock.......

I just have to say something. And you probably already got used to this but  i'm truly sorry..... again. 

I guess i should explain why i stopped

Well i was going through some stuff , trying to get everything in order, sorting things out. (Trying not to go insane😆) And i was running out of ideas too. I wanted to make this book special. So i don't want it to end like a cliche love book. But i'm not sure if i can find another ending. Anyway that's kinda why i stopped. 

But lately i've beeb spending time on this website again. Reading stuff here and there. And a few minutes ago i finally looked at the 81 notifications i had 😂

I thought it would be some new posts from someone or so but.... as i was scrolling.... I saw people who had added my story liked my story and even commented. Most were funny or sweet or understanding. It made me feel so happy that some people actually cared and that new ones come and still care. And when someone said this was their favorite book...i felt really bad. 

Cause i stopped writing . I let doubts get to me ignored what it might mean to others. But reading those comments made me want to continue. To finish this book with a giant bang like i had planned it form the start!😆 And to post those 5 other books i've been working on. And even tho it might take a bit , i'll continue again. Ill continue this book and ill finish it.

I promise 😊

Thank you ❤️