Part 45-❤️

Y/n's pov-

"Nothing...I feel nothing,"I replied.

I looked him in the eye. And said nothing. He looked worried? Why? I pushed him away and walked back to my room. Before I entered my room. "You can go home,"I yelled out. I then heard the door slam shut. I looked down the stairs. No one. He must have left. I sighed and walked into my room. I shut the door. And tears fell down. But I'm not sad. I stand their for an hour. Not doing anything. Just tears falling from my eyes.

I then hear the door open and shut. "Y/n,"I hear someone yell. I look at the door and walk out. I walk down the stairs and see two-bit with mom by his side. "Mom,"I whisper. My eyes became more duller. I didn't say anything. I walked to the door and walked out. I heard two-bit yelling my name. But I just started to run away. Where do I go? I have no other place to be. Wait...Ponyboy. I ran to pony's house. I stopped at the door. I knocked and waited. The door opened and I looked up. It was Soda. He must have seen my eyes. He looked worried and pulled me inside. I looked at the couch. It was only Johnny and Pony. Dally must be out. Good. "Pony,"I whispered. He looked over and saw me. He looked more worried. He got up and walked over to me. "What's wrong Y/n,"He asked. "I don't know,"I whisper. "I can't feel anything,"I whispered as tears fell down. I'm not sad. Or crying tears of joy. I looked him in the eyes. "My moms back,"I said. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. My eyes slowly getting its light back. But now I was in sobs. "Pony,"I whispered. "Its my fault,"I whispered. "They did that to them because of me,"I whispered. I want to find my real mom. I want to stop being a burden.