Part 9

Two-bits's Pov-

I looked at Y/n. She was asleep. And had bandages on her stomach. They stabbed her. I got up and walked outside. I looked up and saw the gang. They all were worried. Even if they barely knew her. But they knew she was important to me. I turned around. I then walked out of the hospital. Why her...I shouldn't have let her walk home. Its all my fault.

                  Its all my fault!!

Y/n's Pov-

*Dream*

She's my mom...I look back at the lady. So this is what happened. How she abandoned me. Her song...I still remember it. Even if I was a baby back then. "Y/n...My precious daughter,"she said. She placed the baby back in the basket. "I'm sorry I have to do this...For your safety,"she said. She then started to walk back to the orphanage. She placed the basket down by the front door. She then picked up the baby. She gave the baby a hug. "I'll always be in your heart y/n,"she whispered. By then I started to cry.  I ran up to the lady. "Don't do it!! Please,"I yelled. But she couldn't hear me. I looked back at the baby. Her eyes were open and looking at her mom. No...My mom. I fell to my knees. "Please!! Shes just a baby,"I yelled. "...I'm just a baby...,"I whispered. I looked at the orphanage and back at the baby. I stood up and walked over to the doors. I turned to the lady. She was walking up the steps. I walked to the side. The lady placed the basket in front of the door. She knocked and then ran away with the wagon. But dropping something in the process. I walked over to what she dropped. I looked down at it. Its....the bracelet. I picked it up. And placed it in the basket. The door wasn't opening. I knocked. Then this time the door opened. I looked at the person. Its her.....The one who saved my life. I turned around and started to walk down the street. I turned back around. She now picked baby me and walked inside the orphanage. I turned around. Thank you....I walked into a big ray of light. I turned around and looked at the town.

                       Thank you....