Part 17

*After Y/n and Two left*

Ponyboy's Pov-

She got hurt the most...

"Hey pony,"I heard someone say. I turned to who talked. It was Sodapop. "Hey soda,"I said back. He walked over to me. "She already left,"he whispered. I looked at him. He smiled at me. "Did she really get that hurt,"I asked. "yeah,"he said quietly. She really got hurt....While me....I barely got bruised. She got cut...Twice....I got up and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I sat down on the floor. I could have protected her....I was to weak...She's barely been here for about a couple days maybe a week. And she's been jumped twice...And both times she was cut. The first time she was alone...She couldn't do anything....She was afraid. The second time she was with me,dally, and Johnny. But none of us could of helped her. This time she wasn't alone....And she still was hurt...And she was still afraid.

10 minutes later-

"Pony! Get out of there,"I heard Darry yell. I got up and walked to the door. I slightly opened it. Before I could close it. I was pulled into a hug. I pulled away and looked at the person who hugged me. It was Soda. I walked away from them. And into mine and soda's room. I sat down on the bed. I then laid down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling. I slowly fell asleep. Y/n......

*Morning*

Y/n's Pov-

I opened my eyes. Which met with a sleeping Two-bit. I giggled. And I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed my f/c shirt and my skinny jeans. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I came out and saw Two-bit walking down the stairs. I walked into my room. And grabbed my little first aid kit. I opened it and grabbed the ointment and the patches. I walked down stairs. Then to the kitchen. Which Two-bit and mom were there. "Mom I need you,"I said. She turned to me. "With what,"she asked. I pointed to my patch. She then nodded and walked over to me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. And sat me down on the couch. "Can't you wait till we get to the Curtis' house,"two said. I shook my head. "Darry would be gone by the time we get there,"I said. Mom the peeled of the patch. She then put ointment on the cuts. She looked at the cuts. Then she stood up and grabbed Two-bit's hand. And pulled him next to me. "Look at her scar,"she said. Wait! A scar!? "I know its bad,"he said. Mom then placed the patch on the.....scar? She then walked away from me and two. I looked at two-bit. "Let's go to the Curtis' house,"he said. I nodded. "Let me just get my bag,"I said. He nodded and walked outside. I walked up stairs. I rushed to my room and grabbed my bag. I ran to the door. I walked out. "Ready Y/n,"two asked. I nodded and we both walked away from our house.

*Curtis house*

I opened the door and walked in. "Hey guys,"I said. Inside were dally,johnny,Steve, and soda. I guess they haven't gone to work yet. I walked to the kitchen. They all were at the table. And only eating chocolate cake. "Time for work Soda,"Steve said. Soda placed the plate in the sink and ran out the door. "See ya later,"he yelled as he ran out. I walked over to the sink. And saw the big mess of plates. I looked back at the guys. They finished eating and had walked to the couch. Where two-bit was already there. I grabbed there plates from the table. I then started to washed them. I placed them on the cabinets. I walked to the living room. "Who wants to come with me to the grocery store,"I asked. They looked at me. And they all got up. "We'll all go,"dally said. I nodded. I walked out the door with them right behind me. I guess this is how it'll be...until I can protect myself...I'll just have to learn quick. But I'm fine with them with them by my side. I guess I'm now part of the gang....