Part 39

Darry's Pov-

As we finished eating we sat in the living room. I looked at the gang all on the couch or on the floor. Where's Y/n? I looked down the hall and saw no one. She must have went back to bed. She needs to go out for a bit. She can't stay inside forever. Even if she sees Two-bit. Maybe I can take her to the shop or something? Maybe...If she wants to. I then turned back to my newspaper.

*A couple of minutes later*

"Darry,Soda and pony. Can I talk to you all,"I heard someone ask. I turned and saw Y/n. I nodded and walked to her. "Darry when Pony was born did your mom bring over a friends of hers that had a little baby girl,"she asked. "No...Wait yeah she did. We even took pictures with the little baby,"I answered. "Can I see the pictures,"she asked. I nodded and walked into my room. Why does she want to see them? And how does she know about the pictures?? I grabbed my photo album and walked out. I looked at them. Y/n was looking at the floor. While Soda was looking at Ponyboy. With a confused expression. I handed her the photos. "Why do you need them,"I asked. She looked at the photos. She first looked sad but then she looked surprised. She then ran to her room. Huh!? I ran after her. She ran into her room and left the door open. I ran in with Pony and Soda. She was looking at her phone and the photos. "Why'd you run,"Soda yelled. I walked closer to her. Then she fell down. Tears falling. She had dropped her phone but held onto the picture. "Its me,"she whispered. I turned to Soda and Pony they were still by the door. I then looked at her phone. It was a baby picture of her. She looks like the baby in our picture. "I'm her,"she whispered. "So you lived here when you were born,"I asked. She nodded and continued to cry. I sat next to her and hugged her. "Its okay,"I whispered. "Everything is fine. You were always a part of the gang,"I whispered. I turned to soda and pony. They just stood there. In shock. I chuckled at how they looked. Then I turned back to Y/n. She had tears streaming down her face. She was left at an orphanage. But she's been reunited to her friends. Us.....

A/n-

Thank you all for 10k reads!! I never thought this could happen. To a book I created for myself. And for a friend who loves The outsiders! Thank you all so much!!! Bye~