Part 30

Y/n's Pov-

I hear voices...They keep getting quieter....But they would slowly get louder then get quieter....They keep saying her blood presser is getting lower. Or that she's not getting oxygen. Who's she? Is it me? It can't be...I feel fine. I don't feel hurt or sick...I'm fine...I only the darkness. Its scary...but calming. Huh? I hear a door open...Then loud footsteps...Like their hitting tiles. Where am I? I feel myself being picked up and laid down on a bed. I then feel needles go in my arm. And fluids go in me. Whats happening? I then feel a shock hit me. I open my mouth and start to breath. I open my eyes. And see doctors and nurses around me. "Sweetheart are you okay,"one of the nurses asked. I nodded as I try to sit up. But couldn't my legs felt weak. What happened....

*Memory*

"Y/n,"he said. I nodded and walked over to him. "What's wrong,"I asked him. He looked away and grabbed my hand. Then he pulled me away from the gang.

"What happened,"I asked Darry. He looked at me and gave out a sigh. "Its about two's mom,"he answered. Mom...."What about her,"I asked with fear in my voice. "She is in the hospital,"he answered. I looked at him with fear. "Your lying,"I whispered. "I'm not,"he responded. I fell to the ground with tears in my eyes. "What happened to her,"I asked with fear in my voice. "She was found in front of the lot,"He answered. I nodded as tears kept falling. "They say she was attacked,"he added. I froze. Attacked..."When,"I yelled. He looked at me. "Last night,"He answered. I felt my heart stop. The night they found two-bit in the lot...the night where I could have been kidnapped....This night ruined my new life....I could barely breath. I felt like my life was crumbling. Tears kept falling...as my heart kept sinking...I couldn't feel my legs..I collapsed on the floor. I could barely keep my eyes open. I heard Darry yell my name and call out for the gang. But I couldn't see if they did come. I feel out of consciousness. And blacked out.

*End of memory*

Mom...."Y/n, do you know where your family is,"the doctor asked. I shook my head. "My mom is at the hospital,"I answered. He nodded and asked me my last name. I answered as I looked at the floor. "Okay then,"he said as he stood up. "We'll find someone to see you,"he said as he walked to the door. "Okay,"I said with a bit of sadness. Mom...He then walked out the room. I looked at window. Two-bit...Ponyboy...Darry...Soda....Steve...Johnny....Dally....Mom...I'm sorry for causing trouble. I just need to find my real family. So I could leave you guys in peace. I don't want to cause you guys anymore trouble. I just need to find my family....I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*Dream*

I opened my eyes. I was in a meadow it had lots of flowers. Mostly F/f!(F/f= Favorite flower) I walked around the meadow. I then heard someones voice. "Hello Y/n,"I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a girl. She looked about my age. "Who are you,"I asked the girl. She looked like Jolene. It couldn't be though. "I never thought you'd be here so early,"she said with a pout. "Who are you,"I yelled with fear. "Its me Jolene,"she answered. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I ran to her and hugged her. "I'm so sorry,"i whispered. "Why are you,"she asked. "I wasn't by your side when you needed me,"I answered. She let me go and shook her head. "I don't care about that,"she yelled. "But why are you here,"she asked me. "I don't know. But where am I,"I asked. She looked down and sighed. "Your in heaven,"she answered. I my tears fall then stop. I'm dead..."Why am I here,"I asked her. "I don't know,"she answered. Then a big light flashed behind me. "I'm guessing their reviving you,"she said. I looked at her. "Its time for you to go back,"she said. I shook my head. "I can't loose you again,"I yelled. "Well you don't have a choice,"she said as she pushed me in the light. "Jolene! Please,"I yelled to her. then I blacked out. But I heard her voice. "I'm sorry for doing that. But you still have your life to live. And you have a family now,"she said. "Don't leave them to find your real family. Their better than the real one,"she said. Then her voice stopped. She was gone....No I was gone...

*End of dream*

I opened my eyes in a rush. I took a long breath. "She's alive,"I heard people yell around me. I felt my heart beat faster. What happened?! My heartbeat started to act normal. "Y/n,"I heard some say. I turn to the voice. "You almost lost your life sweetheart,"the person told me. I felt tears fall from my eyes.

I almost died....