Our Fresh Start

"Hey beautiful, how about we start over?" I said with my face still in her neck.————————————-
(Play song ☺️)

                              ~ Brianna ~

"Start over?" I asked confused.

I sat there in the same spot confused on his question.

"What do you mean by start over exactly?"

I wiggled my way out of his grip and sat at the bar stool they had at the island.

( That is what the kitchen looks like bit right now it's mad dirty, use that imagination of yours! )

"I want a fresh start with you... I want to show you what it's like to mess with a real man." he said flexing his muscles.

I leaned forward on my elbows and put my face on my hands. I chuckled lightly to myself and continued to look at him. He stared back from the other side of the island and had a small smirk on his face. It began to become a stare down.

My eyes trailed from his eyes and began observing him. His face was.. beautiful.. it was like art and I loved it. The way Numb sat under his eye.. it reminds me of all the bullshit I went through that made me the person I am today. The way he had Alone above his eyebrow.. the number 17 sat perfectly in the corner of his head.

I tilted my head a little and noticed he had a elephant tattoo on his neck.. "I wonder what for?" I sat there deep in my thoughts until he finally spoke.

"Like my tattoos?" He asked laughing to himself.

"I'm interested in them, yes.." I said blushing a little.

"Answer my question.. will you or will you not like to start over with me?" He asked doing a lil head tilt.

(His head tilts were always so cute 😩)

I looked him in the eyes and thought about what to do. Is it safe? Will I be okay, is he really going to "start over" and be fresh with me?

"I will but only on one condition." I said.

A smirk formed on his face and his eyes lightened up.

"Anything for you princess." he said catching me off guard.

My eyes went wide a little, surprised at his response.

"I need a phone, I need a way to contact everyone and let them know, I'm okay, we had a deal remember."

"Deal, I can have that arranged for you."

"We also need to go to the store and by some damn cleaning supplies, like now." I said making a stank face at the mess behind him.

"Okay let's go then." he said walking out the kitchen.

He walked upstairs and I would assume he went to get ready and grab his keys and wallet. I looked around the house observing other rooms. I walked to the left and there was a big room with just black bags and a few chairs.

The windows were dusty and halfway covered by dirty cloths. I turned around walking back the the main corridor. I walked into the living past the kitchen and seen the boys playing their game. I walked further into the living room and looked around seeing what needed to be done.

"Hey gurl, how you doin! Yuh never around us shawty!" Ski said fake pouting.

I giggled a little and put some hair behind my ear. I'm really shy especially when it comes to people I don't really associate with.

"I'm sorry. X doesn't like me associating with other men." I said looking at my hands.

Ski nodded and tilted his head.

"So are yall a thing? Orrrr?" He said trailing off and looking back to the tv.

"I actu-"

"We a thing, lets go Bri." he said cutting me off.

I jumped at the sound of his voice and spun on my heal looking at him. His eyes were low and they looked all black... the same way they did the day he threw me in his trunk. I seen the dissatisfaction and anger in his face.

I put my head down and walked in front of him. I walked down the hall to the front door and opened it. I didn't bother turning to look or wait for Jah.. I knew I was in trouble I felt it.

I got closer to the car and put my hand on the handle getting ready to swing it open. Just then I felt hands grab my waist and spin me around.

"You think you're slick?" He said through gritted teeth.

"I-I.. ..!" I was lost for words.

I was cut off by his hand sliding up to my throat. It wasn't too tight, nor was it to lose. It sent butterflies in my tummy.

"WHAT.. did .. he say to you." He whispered yelled in my face.

"N-Nothing I swear all he said was, I'm never around them or even alone by myself. I'm with you and then he asked if me and you were a thing."

"Hmph.."

He let my neck go and and took a step back. His eyes began to go back to being their regular color but yet they were still low. He reached behind me and opened the door.

"Get in." he said still holding the door.

I got in and he closed the door for me. I slowly put my seatbelt on and slouched in the seat folding my arms. It slowly started turning into a pout. Jahseh got into the car putting the key into the ignition. I turned my head looking out the window not wanting to speak to him. I felt eyes piercing the side of my head.

"What the fuck you pouting for?" he said with his eyebrow quirked.

"I'm pouting about this thing called Mind ya business!" I said catching an attitude.

He scrunched up his face and started the car.

"One day ima show you how to "mind ya business"." He said lowly under his breathe.

"Boy shut up, you ain't gone do shit." I said rolling my eyes and looking out the window.

With that he switched hands driving with his left hand and used the right one to slide it up my thigh. My eyes widened and I began sitting up in the seat trying to push his hand away. He gripped my thigh tighter and I let out a little yelp.

"Want me to keep showing you?" he said with a big smirk on his face.

I sat there in silence, I could feel my cheeks turning read.

"Exactlyyyy!" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him propping my arm up on the arm rest and laid my head in the palm of my hand. He continued to keep his hand on my thigh and would rub it a few times. I kind of... enjoyed it. The ride was silent as we continued our way to the store.

————————————-
Niecey outtt 👋🏿😘