The Death of Silence

I sat there looking at him with pleading eyes and my hands folded together. He continued looking at the road, keeping the same cold stare not even glancing my direction. I leaned back into my seat throwing my hoodie on over my head and looked out the window. The ride was silent, a different kind of silent, and I hated it.

——————————

                              ~ Jahseh ~

I wasn't mad at anyone, I just needed time to think. Bri kept trying to speak to me but I wouldn't respond. I'm not mad at her but her telling me to stop defending her from that nigga is bugging me just a little. I start to like her more and more every minute, but I just can't help how protective I get. She's MINE and she always will be. I still hope she doesn't think I'm kidding.

We pulled up in front of the house and I parked the car, and took the key out of my ignition.

( Hot and fresh out the kitchen mama rollin that body got every man in here wishin 😭 no? Okay. )

I sat back in my seat taking a deep breath, I looked out the window, observing everything outside. It was windy today, the leaves were a beautiful orangish, red color. I sighed looking over to Bri. She kept looking out the window, her legs were crossed and her head rested on the window.

I looked back at the steering wheel sucking my teeth and then turning to the back seat. I dug under my seat until I found the bag I was looking for. I grabbed the bag turning back into my seat and held the bag for a little while. I extended my arm setting it next to Bri's leg and sat back in my seat, looking back out the window.

                         ~ Brianna ~

I felt X put something next to me, I lifted my head off the window and looked at him. I still felt really bad, the guilt was eating me up inside and I hated it. I will admit, I do like him just a little. I took the bag setting it in my lap, unfolding my legs I sat up a little in my seat. I opened the bag pulling out a phone.. an Iphone 8+.

My eyes began filling with tears, I rather have him talk to me then have this phone. I started sniffling more and let a tear fall. I quickly wiped the tear and threw the phone and bag into his lap.

"I don't want anything if you're not going to speak to me!" I said letting my tears stream down my face.

He looked down at his lap and didn't look at me not once. I scoffed and opened the car door, I stepped out the car spinning on my heel and slamming the car door shut. I walked up to the house going to the front door. I tried opening it but it was locked. I aggressively wiggled the door knob and felt myself getting even angrier.

I could feel myself leaving my body, no one came to unlock the door and it was making me more upset. I jiggled the door knob again once more, yet still no one came to the door. Just then, I lost myself.. everything went black..
————————
Nieceyyy Outtt 👋🏿😘

Did y'all here Ski's album 😩 straight blessed!

Sorry not sorry for the short chapter...