Part 46

Since I only like y'all, 😙 ima only show y'all. LET ME PUT YALL ON WITH MY OTHER MAN AZIZI GIBSON!!! Ughhhhh 😫 go ahead and get ready for this scene though. It's bout to get real devious. You are only allowed to play the song until I say so.

On to the story...
—————

~  Brianna ~

I had finished showering and getting all nice and ready. I had a freshly shaved body, and now I am doing my hair and putting on my lotion and perfume. I pulled out my flat iron and plugged it into the wall turning it on. I take my lotion and finish rubbing it all over my body. I then spray my wrists and a quick spray on the neck.

I pull my toothbrush out and begin brushing my teeth. I put my hand near the hot comb to see if it was hot enough. I spit some toothpaste out and began brushing my tongue. After I finished with that I rinsed my mouth out and grabbed the mouthwash taking a little swig and swishing it around my mouth. I spit it out and grabbed my towel wiping off my face.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, it read 10:45 pm and I unlocked my phone going to the music. I began play Sza and the song Garden (Say it like that) began to play. I sang along and dance a little using my brush as a microphone. I sighed and grabbed the flat iron and got to work on my hair.

~ 45 minutes later ~

I finally finished and my arms are so tired. I brushed my hair one more time, taking a glance in the mirror. I applied some lip gloss because why not I feel pretty right now. I sprayed perfume above me and spun in a circle. I pause my music and make sure to not make myself look dumb. I unwrap the towel from my body and put on the set of lingerie.

I put my hand on the door handle and took a deep breathe before opening the door. I slowly opened it and then stood in the doorway. Jah lifted his arm up off his face and his eyes widened at the sight of me. I wasn't the one for sexy shit like this, but I always tried to spice it up here and then for Jahseh.

He licked his lips and smirked. I winked at him and somehow sexily walked all the way over to him. I got on the bed and got on top of him cradling his waist and his dagger. He looked me up and down and his hands trailed all over my body.

Jah: So you're this upset over me not letting you add tongue? He asked smiling and looking me in my eyes.

I couldn't speak I just, I craved him so much and I felt myself getting wetter by the second.

(PLAY THE MF SONG SIS!!)

He sat up smashing our lips together. I wrapped my arms around him and the kiss began to get heated. He bit my bottom lip, not to hard, yet not to soft. And sucked on it before pulling away from the kiss. We stared at each other, nothing but our breathing flowing through out the room.

~ Jahseh ~

I don't think Bri is on her period, I think she was just whining because she's my little baby. I chuckled a little at myself and Ignored the thought, a young nigga would probably keep stroking even if she was. G shit.

I flipped us over and began kissing on her neck. She smelt so good, her skin was smooth. I heard small moans escape her mouth and I loved the sound of her moans. I used my hand to gently but not to gently, rub on her clit.

Her moans were getting louder and her breathing got heavier. I began giving her deep hickies on her neck and trails of them all over her body. I moved the clothing to the side and stuck my finger insider her, pumping it in and out of her.

Bri: G-go s- sl- slower.. she whimpered to me.

Jah: Go what ? I asked speeding up my paste.

Her moans got louder and filled the whole room. I loved being able to please her, I could care less about myself. I brought my face down to lil pretty mah and gave her a couple kisses.

Bri: Daddy.. don't teaseee. She said giving me a death glare.

Sometimes I felt like this girl did shit like this on purpose, but then again I also remember how crazy my baby is. I slid my tongue out nice and slow against her kitty and began flicking my tongue. She grabbed my hair and her legs were shaking.

Jah: Already baby, damn! I said smiling to myself.

She covered her face and that triggered something in me. I got up positioning myself at her entrance and thrusted into her without any hesitation. She moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around my body. I grunted and slow stroked her once but then stopped. I used my left hand to help prop me up and the right one to caress and feel on her.

Jah: D-Damn Bri... y-yuh so tight.. bruh.. I'm swimming right now... why you so wet princess.. I said still slow stroking her.

I began speeding up my paste and began beating shit up.

Bri: F-fuckkk Jah go slower!! She moan yelled out.

She was digging her nails down to hard in my back and it was begin to hurt and burn. I pinned her arms to the bed and she bit her lip looking at me.

Jah: Get on all fours.. I said panting and out of breath.

She did as I asked and I slid it in. She moaned and slowly got into the nice deep arch I like. I began going faster without warning and she gripped the sheets like she was losing her life. I could see her knuckles turning white and I knew it was forreal. Her moans became pleasurable screams and I love every second of it.

I leaned forward grabbing onto her wrist and a nigga kept stroking her shit, giving her nice hard, fast deep strokes.

Bri: F-Fuc- Fuck you.. she managed to get out.

I smirked and pulled back a little bit quickly thrusted myself back into her. She moaned louder and I felt her body begin to shake.

I do that to her a couple more times and she release all over my dagger causing me to smile and just admire her. It's cute how she thinks we were done though.

———-

Sorry y'all I know this scene was probably dry but it's 3 am right now and I am light weight kind of tired lmaoooo. But I hope y'all like it, I'll probably post a chapter later after I wake up from this bomb ass nap I'm finna take 😭 but yeah I love y'all and goodnight or good morning if you waking up or if it's day time for your!! 🧡