Forever and ever..

~ Jahseh ~

We were on the freeway heading to a secret, peaceful spot I like to go to. I took a quick glance over at Bri and she was staring out the window. Her legs were crossed and she was leaning her head on the window. The way her eyes searched for hope, the way the observed the surroundings around her. She was beautiful.

I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth in the car and began playing music. We still had a while before we got to the destination and I was kind of hungry. I grabbed Bri's thigh and squeezed it a little bit getting her attention.

"We have a while before our stop, wanna stop and get some food really quick?" I said rubbing her thigh.

"I'm down, where are we gonna eat." she said smiling and sitting up in her seat.

I chuckled and looked in my rearview mirror and behind me to see if I could switch lanes. I got off onto the next exit and we talked about where we wanted to eat.

"baaaaabbeee, but I don't want to eat tacoos." Brianna whined unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Fine, fine, but dont get crazy on me when you start craving it later." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Let's get some Alberto's!" she squealed rubbing my arm.

"So you do want burritos!" I said rolling my eyes and heading over to Albertos.

I began playing music and the song "Photograph by J. Cole" began playing. I turned it up a little, nodding my head and just chilling and paying attention to the road. I began to feel a hand rub over my dagger and I quickly looked down and back up at the road.

"Ayy ayy, you gotta wait princess, I'm driving." I said smirking and moving her hand.

I wouldn't trip if the food place wasn't all the way across town, but, she give good dome and a young nigga don't wanna crash! I felt her hand come back and this time she used both her hands. She played with the hems of my pants and traced her fingers along it. She unzipped my pants and rubbed her finger on my member.

"B-Bri, ion wanna crashh you kn-kno- ooww!!" I said gasping for air.

I felt her cool mouth embrace my member and I almost lost control of my body. She began sucking on it, taking me all in, she deep throated and came back up making sure to lick the tip. I closed my eyes for a second and immediately, another car began to hunk at me. I jumped up, swerving back in my lane.

I put one of my hands on her head and felt as she bobbed her head up and down. She began tightening her mouth making sure not to use teeth and began going faster. I sucked my teeth pulling off the street and parking into a ally way. I laid my seat back as she went to work.

There was a decent amount of saliva but I know she can get it more sloppy if she wanted to. I closed my eyes and let my hand rest up on her head. She continuously deep throated my dick and added the two hand twisty combo. I felt my dick twitch and I felt a relaxing, pleasurable chill run through my body.

She licked up every inch of my kids and i looked down at her watching her. She looked at me and we made eye contact, I smirked and ran my hand in her, taking a nice handful of it into my fist. She swallowed the kids and smiled at me. She put her mouth back on my tip and still continued to hold her hair.

She deep throated my dick, making me groan and went faster and faster. I sucked my teeth and laid my head back, I closed my eyes and my grip got a little tighter on her hair. She tightened her mouth and went deeper and faster and a nigga couldn't feel his toes.

"F-fuck Bri, slow d-"

My breathing hitched and I sucked my teeth. I nutted again sending a mild chills throughout my body. She kept sucking after I nutted and I groaned, flexing my stomach. I grabbed onto the wheel with my other hand gripping it tightly. She stopped eventually, swallowing and licking every drop.