Forgiveness

Andy POV

We were heading to the restaurant to celebrate Jack joining the band. We left Brook and Jack because they weren't ready yet so we went to the restaurant with out them.

Mikey went inside to get a table while me and rye waited for the other two to there.

" hey" he said I looked at him

" hi" I said looking down

" I'm sorry" he said which made me look at me

" what" I said I was absolutely shocked he never says sorry to me

" I didn't know I hurt you that bad I just... I was stupid can you forgive me" he said I stared at him for a second and nodded

" yeah... but you have to be nicer to me" I said he stepped closer to me

" I can do that" he said smiling while doing this goofy thing with his eye brows

" what no smile fovvs" he said I rolled my eyes
He started tickling me tell I started laughing

I pushed his hands away from. I ran away from him. But before I could get far he grabbed my arm. And pushed me against the wall tickling me. I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pass out. He stopped and looked into my eyes.

" I really am sorry" he said

" I know" I said giving him a smile

He let go of my hands. We went to the front of the building.

Mikey texted and said he had the table ready and when Brook and Jack come to just head in.

We waited for another fifteen minutes before they got there. Man they took along time to get here.

When we got seated Brook and Jack sat on opposite sides of the table. I laughed to my self they make it so obvious. Rye sat in front of me. Which is cool I loved sitting by Mikey and brook.

I was talking to Mikey and brook when I felt Ryes foot bump against mine. I tried not to react as he start rubbing his leg against mine. My face started getting red.

I looked at him and he was just casually talking to Jack. Maybe he actually has feelings for me like I do. I instantly changed my mind when the waitress came over and he started flirting with her then started rubbing everybody else's legs.

Why did every think he could actually care. Of course he doesn't