Blown away

Andy POV

I woke up to something heavy on my chest. I looked down to see Ryes head on my chest. I smiled as I rubbed his head. He is so cute. I felt him stretched. He sat up and looked at me. I sat up looking at him.

" I don't think I've slept that good in a very long time" he said I smiled at him. He smiled then jumped over to me and started tickling me.
I started laughing my head off he climbed on top of tickling all over me.

" THIS MEANS WAR" I screamed flipping us and tickling him. My hand slept under his shirt touching his abs. Why is he so hot. Because I wasn't paying attention he flipped us again as he pend my hands above me with one of his hands the other one tickling me.

You give up" he laughed

" I give I said he stopped still laughing I looked into his eyes he just stared at me.

He finally climbed off of me sitting on one side of the bed as I sat on the other.

" can I say I missed this... Us being best friends"
He said I nodded

" I miss it too but I don't know if we can go back" I said

" I understand I hope one day we can" he said

" now can I ask you something" he said

" of course"  I said

" why aren't you talking to Bree" he said I sighed

" she knew about me and you" I said he nodded

" I know she figured out that morning you can't blame her" he said I shock my head

" no... I told her from the beginning she knew we weren't exclusive so she figured she would do what she wanted. She wanted to punish me for never being with her. So she wanted to take what I loved away from me"  I said his face grew white and he put his head in his hands for a couple minutes. Then looked at me.

" but you told me not to hurt her" he said I nodded again

" she has done stuff like this before. With friends or boyfriends but she never claimed to like them. I believed her so I didn't want to hurt her. It wasn't tell after we talked that I realized it was just another game she was playing" I said looking down

I felt his arms wrap around me as he climbed into my lap.

" you are so amazing. She slept with me knowing about us and you still didn't want to hurt her" he said then loosened his grip a little so he was looking into my eyes.

" you are the very best thing in my life. You are kind pure and amazing. I really hope I never made you question that" he said then grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly. Then climbed off my lap and walked out of my room leaving me there blown away.