Last time

Andy POV

After Rye got back him and I were inseparable. Of course it wasn't that shocking because all of us were because we were packing to move. Today is the day we will be moving into are new home. I'm so excited.

I'm so proud of us for coming this far. That we are moving into a house with a bunch of rooms. I'm so happy that we get to live this life. I just wish I could share it more with Rye but I get it he isn't in love with me and I want him to be happy.

I sighed and got up out of bed. The boys had started the vlog all ready. They were running all over the place trying to get everything done. Soon we started putting stuff in the van to take over to the house.

It's late we have been moving stuff in all day. We finished moving as much as we could today. We all decided we are gonna sleep in the living room together.

We finished the vlog with me and Rye holding hands and Brook and Jack cuddled in bed together but of course it was just for the vlog.

The moment the camera went off. Me and rye stopped holding hands are beds got moved farther away from each other. Soon rye said

" I'm gonna go sleep in my room I can't sleep down here" then stretched and pulled his bed up stairs.

It was a good thirty minutes then my phone dinged. I looked and saw it was a text messages from Rye.

    Text message

( come sleep with me the boys won't think anything of it)      He sent

I looked around and all the boys were already asleep. I got up quietly and made my way to his room. I walked into his room and shut the door.

I saw the balcony door was open and rye was standing out there looking around. I walked out there with him. He turned and looked at me and smiled.

" I was wondering if you would come" he said smiling

" of course I would" I said smiling he looked at me then I heard the music playing. I looked around.

" where is that coming from"  I said he pointed to his bluetooth speaker. I nodded

" dance with me" he said I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we started to dance.

We went threw song after song just holding each other. Soon his grip tightened and he kissed me.
Are lips started moving together perfectly in sync. He licked my lip and I instantly opened it for him. To enter my mouth.

His tongue and my tongue started playing with each other. God I love the taste of his mouth. I moaned as he grabbed my ass with his hand. He picked me up and put against the wall. He pulled away out of breath.

" do you want to take this inside or stay out here" he whispered
I looked around and up at the stars.

" this is my favorite thing about this house. I want to stay out here with you" I said he kissed me quickly then walked in his room. To get a blanket.

He walked out and shut the doors behind him. He laid the blanket down and sat on it. Waiting for me to come sit with him. I got on my knees and crawled to him then straddled him. He smiled at me as he kissed me again.

He started kissing down my neck making my moan as he squeezed my ass hard. I yanked at his shirt tell he took it off then he pulled off mine. He flipped us so he was on top and I was on my back on the blanket.

I moaned as he kissed down my stomach he got to my pants and took them off with my underwear. I felt uncomfortable being the only one naked out here my guess is he knew because he took off his pants and underwear.

I knew what would come next so I flipped on my stomach. Waiting for him to do what he wanted. I waited and waited but he never touched me I bent around to see what he was doing and he was just looking at me with water in his eyes

" what's wrong" I said looking down

" is it because I'm fat" I whispered the moment the words left my mouth I felt him yank me on his lap connection are lips his tongue instantly inside my mouth. I moaned holding him as close to me as possible. Both are hard members rubbing against each over.

" I want to look at you" he whispered as he pulled away and placed me back on the blanket. My legs wrapped around him. I started moaning as he started grinding up against me his cock rubbing against mine. Which made me uncomfortable hard.

It was as if he was reading mind because he started kissing down my body. As he came to my cock he took me in his hand and started jerking me off. I moaned.

He started lick up and down my cock. I flung my head back as he put me in his mouth. He put his hands on ether side of me as he looked me in the eyes as he went up and down. I moaned at how amazing his felt. I put my hands in his hair making
him go up and down. He closed his eyes moaning.

That made me even more horny. I started fucking his mouth hard and faster. Soon I came in his mouth. I felt him swallow all off me then he pulled his head away

" you taste so damn good" he said then pulled me to him. He rubbed his dick around my hole I moaned wanting him in me. He slowly put his head in the pulled it out then did it again I was moaning insanely.

He pushed his whole dick inside me making me scream in pain and pleasure. Rye put his hand over my mouth looking around. His cock still inside me.

He started thrusting in and out of me making me moan loader and loader. Rye connected are lips together. Are tongues playing together. He pulled away and he started thrusting faster inside me.

" Ryan" I moaned

" Andrew" he moaned as he thrusted harder

" I love you" I said He looked at me and stopped moving

"I-I " he said trying to talk

I just looked at him then pulled his head down so we were kissing again. Then pulled away

" it's okay.. I know you don't love me " I said

When I looked at him I saw him staring at me.
It looked like he was going to cry. Soon he reconnected are lips and started to thrust back into me.

Soon he came inside me. I moaned.

We moved back in the room laying on ryes bed.we both laid on are back. I turned my head to see his face

" I use to think that the park was my favorite place but that balcony is now" I whispered
He faced me.

" mine too " he said I smiled and cuddled up against him and fell asleep.