Night long

Andy POV

Rye comes back tomorrow . We have barely talked since he left. I really don't think he cares about me anymore. But I agreed to this I knew this was my choice. I just thought that he would grow to love me I guess. I thought I would go to the park today I hadn't been there in awhile.

I sat on the swing as it went back and forth thinking about how much I missed him. And how he doesn't miss me. I looked over to see these to littler boys playing tag the one boy running after the other was screaming

" I'm gonna get you!"
The other little boy just ran as fast as he could. Laughing. The one chasing tackled the other little boy they both fell to the ground laughing.

Then they did the thing that blew my mind. They kissed each other. These two little boys didn't care about who saw who new they just liked each other.

Soon the boys went home and I decided I should do the same. I walked into the apartment locking the door behind me. I looked at the boxes that were everywhere. We have been packing every second. I smiled at how much we have grown.

" Andy" rye said I looked at him stunned he started walking over to me

" I thought you were coming To-" I got cut off by his lips being on mine. His arms wrapped around me pulling me as close to him as he could. He pulled away smiling at me

" God I missed you" he said I smiled

" I missed you too we all did" I said he shock his head

" I didn't miss them I missed you only you" he said before reconnecting are lips I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue entered my mouth. Thats when we heard to door getting unlocked. We moved away from each other both of us with huge smiles on are faces.

The boys walked in they saw Rye and smiled they ran in giving him a hug. We all started asking stuff about his trip. He told us how much fun he had and how much he already missed them.

We decided to go to dinner. We all were sitting at the table. Rye sat beside me he actually argued with Mikey about who was sitting by me.

Are male waiter took are orders and left to get it put in the order. We all started talking. Soon I felt rye grab my hand I smiled. He didn't let go all diner.