Big Ol' Softy

I gotta admit, yesterday was fucking fun.

Turns out, the festival was pretty cool. The food was pretty damn good, and surprisingly, the people were hella nice. It was kinda sad having the day end, but at least I had fun.

Wait...

The hell?

Where was this coming from?! God, all this cheeriness is wearing me out. Goes to show how long it's been since I've made real human-interactions. God, that's sad.

I looked through pictures on my phone while the TV played literal sex on the TV, can't wait till this scene is over. And thank god my smart-ass muted it. I might as well change the channel, anyway.

Okay.

I'm bored.

I slowly got up from my bed, stretching my arms in the process. I put some shoes on before walking out of my room and making my way downstairs where there was probably, and hopefully, food set up.

I groggily made my way down the staircase. I had to greet Richter, Samus, and Ike along the way, but I finally made it to the first floor.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds.

God, could so much happen in a few seconds.

"Hey Flower!!" Someone called out to me.

I could see Zelda really likes the nickname.

I looked back at her as she smiled at me, patting the seat next to her.

I obliged. Because I'm nice.

Heheh, nice. God, I'm so funny.

I walked over to her, slumping down into the seat next to her.

"How's your morning?" Zelda asked as she took a sip of coffee.

"Meh." Was all I answered. What? I didn't know what to say!

"Sounds great. Aaaand, I could tell you really enjoyed the festival yesterday. I can't wait to tag you along to our next little group adventure." Zelda chuckled.

"God, slow down, woman. We aren't planning the future right now."

"Please, Flower. Believe it or not, but somehow, you're always planning the future."

I stared blankly at her. This woman was worse than those motivational posters that sport a religious message along with it. Zelda really knew how to make things existential. Link's in for a treat, I'll tell you that.

"So tell me..." Zelda started.

I looked her in the eye waiting for her to continue.

"What happened with you and Pea—"

"GUYS!!"

Zelda and I looked to the far end of the room. There, Palutena rushed to us and took the seat on the other side of Zelda.

"Yes...?" Zelda asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to make an entrance." Palutena winked.

Like I said, one mythic bitch.

"So..." Palutena sat up. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." Zelda said. I guess she forgot what she was gonna ask me.

"Palutena, shouldn't you be scissoring your girlfriend right now?" Damn. I love myself right now.

"What?"