Weed and Wisdom.

Okay what the hell was that..

I just shared a milkshake with a red head in a pastel little diner.

What the hell.

What the actual hell.

I was walking back to the mansion, trying not to think about what just happened, although I didn't fully know either. I was walking past some buildings and let me tell you,

It reeked.

Of weed.

People need to have some fucking respect and go crumble up their lungs somewhere else.

When I turned the corner, where the smell was the strongest, I saw the figure who dared to smoke and spread it for fucking miles.

I wonder what else Lucina is doing besides weed.

"Hey..." I greeted awkwardly, making my way towards her.

I saw her eyes through her circle-framed sunglasses as they looked over to me. Her mouth was slightly open, so I could see her teeth lightly biting on the cigarette, keeping it in place. She simply waved to me and shoved her hands in her oversized jacket. I wonder who's jacket that is.

"You look stressed." She said blandly, although a smirk was clearly on her face.

"Wow, how could you tell..." I responded sarcastically. She scoffed and urged me to tell her what happened.

"I don't know... I guess Roy took me on a date?? I'm still processing this."

"Well finally." Was all Lucina said back. I just realized, she's kinda tall. A little thin too, which worries me, but I figured that wasn't exactly a pathway I should go up on.... but it's probably the weed.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes."

OH FUCK.

I covered my mouth, shocked at my answer. She just asked me if I had fun on my date and I respond with an immediate yes. What the hell. Oh my god.

"Pssshh, you're really losin it."

"Oh like you haven't lost it already, you pothead." I snapped, yes, very frustrated and yes, very embarrassed.

She only laughed. God damn how am I supposed to work with this. There was a moment of silence as I watched Lucina run her hand through her hair and into her pocket, fishing out a silver lighter.

"Why is this such a big deal to you." It almost sounded like she was demanding it, but hey, I guess thats technically her way of showing worry.

"I don't know, I mean... all of this is just happening like, literally too soon. My life was just a piece of shit like, a week ago, was it not??"

"What made your life shit?"

"This place, people, putrid-life-ness, Peach..." I didn't really care when Peach's name slipped out because at this point I knew that she knew that me and Peach weren't exactly best friends.

"What did Peach do again."

"Just stopped talking to me and added a pinch of Bitch Salt. Then I
became nothing and everything just went away... honestly it was hard to accept the Smash Bros invite 'cause that would just suddenly be so much people I'd be surrounded by after all this time on my own. It's still overwhelming over here and I'm not exactly back at my best."

"I feel ya, princess."

"Huh?"

Lucina pushed her sunglasses up. "I was pretty isolated after this huge breakup before Smash, and at first I didn't really care..??? But then ehh you know Palutena kinda just waltzed into my business and boom, now it's her job to make my life better."

"I see she's still on her mission." I said, gesturing to the blunt in her mouth."

"Yeah.. I know I need to stop."

"Smoking kills." I chuckled.

She laughed but quickly went back to me. "And as for you, just know that Roy is just one of those people on the mission to make you better. I know those hellraisers are still in your life but hey, life sucks. The best you can do is just sit back and say 'fuck it' and let the good people in."

I blinked. Well I'll be damned. I didn't know that she wasn't just sex jokes and drug references.

She grins. We sit in comfortable silence for a few seconds before she takes the blunt from her mouth and hands it to me. I'm a little confused.

"It's only one, and we only live forever never." She says. I take the cigarette and nod as a thank you. She just bows her head and walks away, in which I am left quite stunned.

The sun started setting, and the sky was that yellowish pinkish color. Surprisingly I only used the little smoker for a few minutes before throwing it in a trash can at the doorway of a bar.

Oh and I finally was back at the fucking mansion.

I walked into the hall, where I saw Zelda and Link sitting at the table counter, Zelda laughing as Link chuckled while still keeping his gaze on her. Cute.

On another part of the room I see the female Corrin and female Robin just talking amongst each other, being friends. Cool.

I walked upstairs to my room, going down the narrow hall and stopping at my door. I got the keys from my pocket and put them into the keyhole, twisting it and turning until it opened. I closed the door behind me as I flopped down onto my bed.

My legs felt sore. I felt the muscles tighten in my calves, now making me pay attention to it now that I wasn't doing anything.

I heard my phone go off.

I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

Roy: Hey🌸 are you free tmrw?? I have this cool little spot that I wanted to go to and I think you'll like it.

Oh my god a flower emoji.

Me: Ahhh, sure. I we taking the others??

Roy: ya.

That was relieving somewhat.

Me: aight. I'm free. I'll see u tmrw.

Roy: ok, and dress warm 🌸, we'll be outside for the day.

Daisy: you got it.

You got it.