Repressed [Logicality]

Requested by kbaycolt

Trigger warning: Bottled emotions; unhealthy coping mechanism

Pairing: Logicality (romantic or platonic—you interpret it yourself)

Category: Fluff

*****

Patton always liked the little shelf Logan has in his room that's filled with bottles and bottles of colorful shimmery liquids. Some are small, some are big. He didn't know what those were, but he never got the chance to ask. He didn't expect Logan of all people, would collect glittery stuff. Though, come to think of it again, it made some sense. Logan was a sort of scientist, so it would make sense that he might have chemicals. But even Patton knew that chemicals don't look like glitter.

'Maybe they're potions?' He had thought one night when Logan's collection came to his mind. The most likely person in the mindscape to have potions is Roman, not Logan. Eventually, his brain shut down as sleep took over.

----------

Logan was hunched on his desk. There were a few things that he still needed to do tonight. Roman had given him his work to Logan to review and there were a few—a lot—of things that needed tweaking. The thing was, he needed to edit it in a way that wouldn't ruin Roman's shining ideas and turn into a dull, generic work, but still have an element of logic so that it made sense. But how can he do that? He needed Roman to be working with him on it, but he'd gone to bed. What time was it anyway? He looked up to the clock that was hung on the wall above his desk. 'Two in the morning...' He groaned.

He understood the importance of sleep, but if he didn't get this done now, Thomas would be behind schedule and he would potentially disappoint the fans. He was already behind schedule as it was...

Frustration. That's what this was. Logan decided to ignore it and continued his work.

A clink was heard from the corner of the room. He looked over to the thick shelf that was full of bottles filled with shimmery substances. He never dared open any of them. Feeling curious, he walked over to the shelf. A new bottle had appeared. It looked like a test tube—tall and thin—with a flat base so it could stand. It was filled with a dark pink, almost red, shimmery liquid. The bottle, like all the other bottles on the shelf, was topped with a cork to keep the substance from spilling. On the bottle was a label written in neat fonts and a small note under it; 

FRUSTRATION

Frustration over work given by Creativity

He sighed.

Looking over the whole shelf, he paid attention to all the bottles on it. The biggest one—which was also the lightest one in weight—was a ten-inch, fat bottle with a short, thin neck filled with shimmery lime-green substance. It was labelled;

JOY

Joy of having a trip to the planetarium

He sighed again. Logan knew that he was quite literally bottling up his emotions. He had, numerous times, told Patton that he shouldn't keep his negative feelings all to himself and for Virgil to be more honest about what he was feeling. He even told Roman that he should talk to someone when he's feeling not-so-fabulous—Logan didn't call it that, but he understood Roman's vocabularies by now. Well, what a hypocrite Logan was. He realized the danger to his mental health if he kept doing what he was doing.