But Still, Stay Stay Stay With Me

10.

The two young ladies pulled up outside of the mall. Excitement coursed it way throughout Chaeyoung's body and Jennie stopped the car and hopped out. Chae did the same, meeting the model by the boot of the car.

"You ready, Chae?" Jen asked, slipping her bag over her shoulder and a face mask over her mouth and nose.

"Yep" Chae answered. Jen passed her a face mask, asking her to wear it. Chae obeyed the older and placed the mask over her lower face. She gave the model a thumbs up, saying she was done. Jen smiled and grabbed her hand again, this time intertwining their fingers tightly.

They waited at the pedestrian crossing then crossed and arrived at the front of the mall. Jennie made a little squeaking sound and rushed in, dragging the flustered dancer behind her.

"Where to first- Here! We're going in here!!"

~~~~

Jennie and Chaeyoung left their fourth shop that morning and made their way over to the food court.

"Ya! Jennie!! Let's get sushi!" Chae giggled, tugging at the model's sleeve.

"You sound like Nyua!" The 25 year old chuckled.

"I like my sushi, OK?" Chae sassed, dragging Jen towards the the すし屋.

Once they arrived, the 24 year old ordered for herself then turned to her Unnie.

"What do you want to get, Unnie?" Chae asked.

"I'll share with you" Jen said. A blush crept up onto the dancer's cheeks as she turned around to finish the order.

She's so cute.

Jennie thought, looking at the back of Chaeyoung's head.

Her hair is so perfect. Such a pretty colour, its nearly gold... Maybe a light bronze? Whatever it is, I love it...

"Unnie? You awake in there?" Chaeyoung's honey voice broke through Jennie's thoughts. The model nodded, slightly embarrassed, and followed the younger girl to an empty table. They took a seat next to each other, Chaeyoung handing Jennie some chopsticks. Jen smiled and pulled down her face mask so she could eat. Chae did the same and started to inhale the sushi.

"Hey, save some for me!" Jen complained, watching the dancer eat up all the sushi at the speed of light.

"Oops, sorry... Here!" Chae picked up some sushi with her chopsticks and moved it over to Jennie's mouth.

"Say 'ahh', Jennie" Chae giggled.

Without the face mask, the models blush was obvious. The 25 year old looked from the sushi to Chaeyoung's cheerful eyes then back to the sushi.

Slowly, but surely, Jen opened her mouth. Chae held Jennie's chin gently and popped the little sushi into her mouth.

The model chewed slowly, keeping eye contact with the dancer. Eventually, Jennie started to giggle and had to hold her hand over her mouth to make sure no sushi flew out as she laughed.

Chaeyoung admired the giggling mess of a girl before her for a bit, eyeing her nicely curvy body and soft looking skin.

I wonder if it's as soft as it looks...

The dancer placed a hand on Jennie's arm where some skin could be seen.

It is really soft...

Jennie looked up from her small giggling fit to see the young girl staring into her eyes.

"Chaeyoung.. " Jennie whispered. "You should finish your sushi... I have one more surprise..."

The dancers eyes lit up and she removed her hand from Jen's arm.

"Okay, but you have to help" Chae replied, looking back at the model.

The older nodded and clung to Chaeyoung as she continued to feed herself and Jennie the sushi.

~~~

The girls left the mall after eating sushi and doing a little bit more shopping.

"So what was this surprise?" Chaeyoung asked, lugging her bags over to Jennie's car.

"You'll see" The 25 year old winked.

Chaeyoung froze for a second.

Did she just wink at me?

"O-okay..." Chae answered.

They put all of the bags into the boot then climbed into the car.

"Hey, let's take a picture!" Jennie suggested, pulling out her phone.

"Okay, sure!" Chaeyoung posed appropriately for the photo then Jennie stopped her.

"Wait! Put your face mask on." Jen instructed. Chae did just that and saw that Jennie has her mask on too.

The two posed again and took a few photos.

"Can I post one of these?" The model asked.

"Uh sure, why?"

Jennie went through them and picked one that she favored and posted it to her Instagram with no caption.

((Just pretend they face the white face masks on, okii??? Okki!!))

"It'll be fun. This photo will drive my followers wild. You'll be famous" Jennie smirked. Chae laughed.

"Whatever you say, Jen"

Jennie looked over at Chae as she removed her face mask and grinned. Chae smiled at her and pulled off her own mask.

"Alright," Jen started the car. "Lets go!"

~~~

Ooooh I have plans for this book.

But I dont have a plan for the surprise... Uhhh...

Love you all...

Jaa

Xx

Bjd🖤