Just Stay With Me.

43.

(*Lowcase on purpose*)

"jennie!!"

"jennie please! open your eyes!"

"is she breathing?"

"i think so"

"what about the girl in the back??"

"yes, she is ok, the other paremedics are getting her out soon... They still haven't arrived.."

"alright-"

"jennie! no!"

"what!? what happened?!"

"her heart beat-"

"jennie! stay with us! jennie kim!"

~~~

Kim Nyua's POV

"Bright lights attack my eyes once my lids painfully pull apart after being asleep for who knows how long.

Where am I?

Is this the hospital?!

I thought.

After sitting up ebruptly, a pain shot straight through my back and arms.

I hiss at the pain and glance around the sadly empty room with hopeless eyes.

This is the hospital.

But why am I here?

What happe-

"NYUA!!"

My Mum, Chaeyoung, raced into the room with a nurse following close behind. She had visible tears streaming down her pale yet red cheeks.

"Ma..."

"I'm so glad you are OK, I-"

"Mum" I interrupted.

Chaeng stopped talking and looked over at me, the helpless girl in a white gown, sitting on a hospital bed.

"What happened?"

My voice croaked. Mum's expression faultered and she fell to her knees. I shoot up out of my sitting position and beeline to be by her side.

The nurse was already there with her and she warned me to go back to my bed.

I did not listen.

My mother was crying & I needed to be there for her.

"M-ma... What happened... Where is Mum?" I asked desperately. The woman in my arms started to shake once again.

"Sh-she... Jennie... J-jen.. Your.." Mum stuttered.

What was going on?!

"Where is she? Ma!"

"She didnt make it after the car crash! You're Mother is dead...!"

It felt like my heart stopped.

I stopped breathing.

I was shocked.

She can't be..

No..

She isn't!

This is a joke!

I was in denial as I slipped away from my other Mother and onto the floor.

The nurse carried me back to bed as I shook and whimpered.