chapter 1

Tatiana(taty)is main character

His light brown eyes glared into mine frozen for a minute until I look away. Awake. Ugh that dream again but what does it mean. And who is that guy. Ugh whatever I better start getting ready for Tiffany's party. I grab my black dress since the theme is black and white. I hear a honk outside
"Hurry up", yelled Tiffany from outside.
I smiled and ran to the car
"So you ready for the best day of your life taty"!
I rolled my eyes giving her a smirk. Soon we arrive like always everyone is here already. Drunk but here.
"Taty you know where to find me byee gurll!"
So I know no one at this party not like I ever do.

Later that night
Who keeps staring at me I keep getting the chills.
"Hey sexy" said Gustavo (aka the "coolest" kid/ #1 Playboy in this frat house).
"Don't talk to me Gustavo we agreed on something" I said as I walked away.
I felt Gustavo pull me back and I kept trying to push away he was pulling me upstairs with his strong grip. I was trying to get away but I had no hope. But suddenly....
"Hey let go of my girlfriend" said stranger as he pulled me away from Gustavo
"Your with this slut, Chris you can't honestly have such low taste" said Gustavo with a chuckle
I thought to myself as I looked at who saved me "He's the one from my dreams is this some kind of bullshit dream... I was cut off by the sound of BANG....
Chris had punched Gustavo and they were fighting. I pulled Chris off of Gustavo.
"Let's go" said Chris with a bright glow on his brown eyes. His eyes were peeled into mine but I managed to look away and say..
"Ok thanks by the way" I said shyly. As I look up I see a smirk on his face.