chapter 8

Chris's POV.
I'm still wondering what happened with her and my brother. Taty went downstairs she said she needed to sit. I need to find a way to tell her we're vampires I just don't know how. Ugh why is this so complicated. When I was going downstairs I saw Eric who had his arms wrapped around Taty. I felt anger. So I went to them and pulled her away from him. "So     what are you guys doing" I asked with an angry tone.

"I told you Chris she's going to be mine" said Eric as he pulled taty over to him and kissed her. I pulled her away from him to me then I kissed her it seems she enjoyed my kiss more cause she thrusted her body on mine and wrapped her arms around me. I saw as Eric cut us off and said...
"I've seen enough" he said with a I know she loves me more look. He saw that I could see what he was thinking so. A big smirk grew on his face as he grabbed Tatiana and ran with her to his room. When I reached the door it was locked and since I don't have his finger print I can't go inside.

"Eric give her back" I yelled at the door.

"Let me just have a little fun" he said. Ugh why is he like this....

Eric's POV
I had her with me in the one place she couldn't leave me. Being around her made my throat so dry. So thirsty. But I ignored it.

"What are you" she asked. Her question caught me off guard but it's time she found out.

"I'm a vampire shortcake, what are you" I asked while giving her a smile to ease the mood.

Tatiana's POV

"A vampire? And I am a caster" I said I don't know why but I felt like I should tell him. I backed away from him because I realized that he was giving signs of being thirsty.

"Don't be afraid shortcake I don't bite...unless you want me too" he said with a big smirk on his face.
"So my shortcake is a caster that makes me want you even more" he said as he got closer to me. BANG the door goes and its Chris he sees that Eric basically has me on the wall. So he pulls me away but eric doesn't let him.

"You know the stories say she's mine" Chris Said.

"And you know that they say she was mine too" Eric said with scandolas tone.