chapter 13

Crystals POV
Chris and Eric finally came back from being on the phone talking to who knows who.
"We'll be right back shortcake" Eric says as he kisses my forehead. I watch as they leave me again. 🤨 what's up with them?
Eric's POV
"So Taylor told me that Veronica is working for Gustavo and that means we've got to leave to visit some family" Chris says with a sigh in the end.
"Why" I want to try to get as much information as possible
"Well Taylor also said that Adrian and Raymond are going through the same thing as us they have a girl with the same abilities as our Taty and well Gustavo is after both of them and we don't know for what and it's also better like that we have a better protection unit so just start packing I'll tell taty to pack her bags" Chris tells me. I don't even argue. So I go to my room and start packing everything as fast as ever soon all of us are downstairs. It's silent until taty breaks the silence.
"So is everything gonna be ok?" She asks with a don't u dare lie looks
"You want the truth I've never bin more scared to lose someone in my life idk how things are gonna end up" I say with a big sigh in the end I put my head down realizing what I just confessed.
"At least now ik I'm not the only one" she says as she grabs onto my arm and picks my head up. She pecked my cheek. I see how Chris looked at us sad.
"I'm sorry" Chris tells taty but she stays froze for a second.
"Ok" she says as she walks to the car. The whole way over there is silent.
Hey so idk if anyone will read my book but this book is ending here right now it's continuing in my other book there adventure and more info on there family that they will meet be like. read "gangs queen for more of this story. And more interesting love triangles